Update

A little improv would be cool.
I've heard them do 'Whole lot of Rosy' before.

But those luxuries are usually for headlining acts.
I also think it would be cool to do an Armored Saint song....maybe Last Train?

Oh yeah! They did 'Rosie' at the last Detroit show, that was SAH-WEEET! A Saint tune would de an awful good idea...

I guess I'm just a cover whore, especially when a band thats harder than the original does the tune.

BLB - In A Zone will be back someday. Just not on this tour.
AKduff - Yes we will some day.
Darby'sDad - Yes, yes and probably not. We did it once.
nythraxfan - It seems like most of the gigs will be like this. I was stoked on how crazy people went when Chuck D came out for BTN. I didn't expect that reaction from the Dio crowd.
Ron Mosh earl - ?? I don't remember and I don't know. Sorry dude.
Bass fellow - Joey does not play on TGOTE. Don't know what we will be doing after this tour yet.
MichiMikey - I like Zappa

I'll have a new AM up in a day or two.

OK now I'm confused. ^^^^^^

Wouldn't Wu do BlastBeats and Scott AM's, or is Wu '2 evils' ???

It seems Mr. Wu has been Scott lately. I think in the past he was Scott, Charlie and maybe even other people connected to the band. But lately, I think it has just been Scott.

Scott

The reason we all thought Mr. Wu was Charlie originally is when someone who knew who he was eluded to him having "the best seat in the house. in fact, the ONLY seat in the house."

but at any rate, Mr. Wu, the Cleveland show kicked total ass last night!

Mr. Wu, you seem to think you know all the shit that's going on. Come clean. Do you just kiss ass with one of the roadies and get all the half rumors and then make all the rest up? Or are you somehow connected with the band. Gibba demands answers.

Gibba said:
Mr. Wu, you seem to think you know all the shit that's going on. Come clean. Do you just kiss ass with one of the roadies and get all the half rumors and then make all the rest up? Or are you somehow connected with the band. Gibba demands answers.
Gibba should know better than to make demands on Mr. Wu.

Mr. Wu said:
Actually, anyone else have any questions? I'll be back on Monday.

Heh...you wont make that statement again soon, will ya? ....but as long as you did-How big of a tip is req'd to get you guys to play She in Detroit Rock City??? :cry: ...please.....