Minora - Imago

You'd probably have better luck over at the Butterfly Effect board ... if there is one that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am kinda liking it. Entered impressive but continues a little bit boring... I can hear more Novembre somehow than the other bands mentioned.

Edit: The second and third songs are much better. Diggin it...

I wouldn't exactly call either excellent. They're a bastardized version of much better bands.

Hey, you're the one who chose to take my advice the wrong way with a snappy reply. After that it's fair game for brutal honestly.

Minora is a good band. All the tracks i heard from myspace are cool songs, but the music isn't that dark. The singer has a nice voice with a great range, he sounds emotive in a pleasant way, without those annoying radio rock/post grunge mannerisms. The piano/keyboards add a nice touch to the songs and the guitar riffs are far from awesome but still decent. I'll keep an eye on this band, it's definitely worth checking out if you want a more accessible version of bands like Anathema, A Perfect Circle or Tool.

Thnaks a lot OP

not to be a dick, but this band sounds uber generic, with lots of overt "feeling" type lyrics, reminds me of chevelle and linkin park

EDIT: and uhh LOL, listening to "between the window glasses" and dude totally ripped lyrics from Lateralus and Parabola

"celebrating this chance to be alive
embrace this moment
remember
I reach out to whatever may come"

Someone call Tool's lawyers. :lol: