Win a signed "Katatonia - Night Is The New Day (Tour Edition CD)" + more

FrankDefault

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2010
www.frankdefault.com
Win a signed "Katatonia - Night Is The New Day (Tour Edition CD)" + a signed copy of the swedish band Minora's debut album "Imago"

The second single from swedish rock band Minora's debut album "Imago" has just been released. The single is called "Mountain" and comes with a remix "Minora - Disconnected (Frank Default remix)". By joining this contest you'll get an exclusive free download of the remix which also gives you the chance to win a signed CD of Minora's debut album "Imago" + a Katatonia - Night Is The New Day (Tour Edition CD), signed by the whole band and Frank Default.

For more information check out: http://frankdefault.blogspot.com

Thanks to those who have joined me on Soundcloud so far! Minora is also really happy for the feedback they're getting from the contest so keep it coming! I can also inform you that I've made "the New Night piano loop" available for download on request if somebody else here might be interested.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

/Frank

So awesome Frank, would I wouldn't give for more of Night is the New Day's backdrops and secrets such as this little masterpiece. You're a genius Frank!