Miscellaneous Pre-show ramblings

Will start packing at 7PM tomorrow.

Work tomorrow will be a drag, but I have promised a re-enactment of Krigloch's video to select co-workers who know and appreciate what I am doing this weekend.

Ok, I think I'm finished packing:erk:

Outside of a few small things that'll need to be packed up in the morning it went well. I think the fact that I had a Green Flash West Coast IPA helped, along with the candle I had lit (three layers of aromas, Fig & Dates, Fireside, and Oak Leaf & Cedar). It was masculine as fuck guys, seriously

:Smug:

I'm so fucking pumped.

I wish I wouldn't have to take this incredibly difficult quantum mechanics exam :erk:

I am so there with you. Wait, do you happen to be focusing in physics? i've gotta write a paper about the multiverse theory etc for a class and there's a ton of stuff in here that is going over my head.

I am so there with you. Wait, do you happen to be focusing in physics? i've gotta write a paper about the multiverse theory etc for a class and there's a ton of stuff in here that is going over my head.

I'm a Chemical Engineer, taking physical chemistry. Have fun with the multiverse.

Writing this from work.......started a new job, and Have absolutly no say in schedule. May or may not make it tommorow.

This

Fucking

Blows.

God Damn, I feel as if the two black bouncers from the trend stop drug their knuckles across my torso repeatedly. Has everyone recovered, or do we still have some casualties of war?!