COB Miscellaneous

From COB's fb page:

"JUST ANNOUNCED: Alexi is the latest guitar legend BandFuse has revealed for their upcoming "BandFuse: Rock Legends." Alexi is joining Slash, Bootsy Collins, George Lynch, Mike Ness, Zakk Wylde and from Five Finger Death Punch, Zoltan Bathory and Jason Hook.

Game is available in North America on Nov. 19th, in Japan on December 19th, and a European announce date will be announced soon, so stay tuned!"

Last edited by a moderator:
lol that was like the worst solo execution ever, I bet one of those guys could of done it better. But i like it this way better it's funny as fuck - the glances of disbelief were priceless

I bet arcane could play that solo better with a blindfold and an acoustic....That says everything. It's like listening to guitar hero when people misses "notes"

My opinion: First thing: Have you ever seen a guy with an uglier hairstyle like the one the blonde guy has? Second thing: The Downfall solo isn't as easy as some of you think but of course he fucked it up and of course I can play it better (as you can see in the Downfall video I made with that american and finnish guy). Third thing: How awesome is it to play with the guitarist of your favorite band a song of your favorite band? And propably the most known song in COB's history, filmed by a camera team?!? I mean fuck! I would be soooo nervous - and I bet all those kids were nervous as hell... Sad thing is that all those kids played better then Alexi himself. But fuck! Those kids can be so lucky... I don't know if anyone else would ever have the chance to play a COB song together with Alexi.

His vocals in that video with the kids were pretty fucking awful too. He tries too much to improvise both with his guitar and his vocal dynamic and it just doesn't sound as good.

For everyone wondering what's the mysterious object depicted here
0tEvcbS.jpg

(from the famous Alexi Laiho documentary http://youtu.be/tPFcKvVxPDQ @ the very end) - don't you worry guys, I'm wondering too. Any idea?