Translucent Image

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
Alexi stated in some interview that he would probably put this Inearthed song as a bonus track for their next album. Well, it isn't as good as Talking of the Trees, but best Inearthed song right after that. But it isn't COB quality production wise. So are they probably gonna remake it?

*0:14 & 1:43 - some of the band's best stuff ever

*Great-sounding guitar solo

*Cool ending with Alexi shouting slay two times.. love that youngish voice. So turns me on.

There's enough reasons to remake this song. Those female vocals would also be something new in COB.

What about Kimberly Goss?

Doesn't matter because they'll get any bitch they want to do vocals. The vocals in the song are pretty low tone for a woman singer. I think they should be done somehow higher tone and feel more painful, to balance Alexi's powerful singing.

i cant find any inearthed song !!! how can i get it??? i cant buy through internet (i live in morocco :( )

Hell yes!!!!! I'v been waiting for this. I guess they couldn't find something to top Somebody Put Something In My Drink so putting Inearthed is a great idea. Yup, ALexi's voice turns me on too so we should have a threesome with him. Whoever they choose for female vocals, i hope it isn't Kim. Her voice will reck everything. I doubt it will be her though. COB alwayz want to surprise people, so the female vocals will probably be someone we wouldn't expect like Morgan Lander? Liv Kristine? Cristina Scabbia?

No way! I'm going to beat you to him! I'll start practicing right now. I'll give Alexi some good opra-ish vocals. And if i tour with them, i'm going to kiss Alexi on stage during that song. The names Lady Laiho and Alexi Laiho are oh so cute.

^ Yea would be great to hear that. I think they'll release some single next fall and they should include that recording there..

I seriously think this song has the deepest spirit of Bodom and the band should get back closer to that. Anyone who has contacts to Alexi just tell him to fucking remake this song. This material can't be thrown away. They'll just need to improve some things, like drum technic and guitars, and it'll totally rock.