CoB Guitar Pick?

I bought some Jazz III picks today, while at my guitar shop (looking to buy a new guitar soon :lol:) Personally, I think they're hard to use.. but I'm pretty sure that if I play with them alot, they'll rock :lol:

wow,I'm a stranger here,LOL,I use 1 mm Peavey picks.I've tried a lot(0.88mm Tortex,1 and 1.14mm Dunlop,1mm ESP...and never Jazz III,because they're unavailable at my local shops),but more than 1.5mm is too much for me,and less than 1mm is not enough,and with 1mm I feel commfortable.Btw,I know that is not the theme,but anyone knows about Edwards guitars?I would like to get the new Alexi-based arrow or the white one,but EMG HZ4,original floyd rose,neck thru body.... all for 800 euros makes me think that there'll be something wrong.Anyone who has tried one of those guitars?

Apparently, they're real good.. (better than LTD, slightly below ESP) I'd give Edwards a go.. try going to the guitarsatbmusic boards, in the Edwards section, theres everything you need to know about them :).

I ahev the E-Al-120 (the sawtooth) and i liek ti alot. Its better than the alexi-600 and is the actual rhoads shape not the lopsided King V :lol: i want to get a PA-2 gainboost or an EMG 81 in the bridge instead of the HZ-H4 but theyre all aroudn great ghutiar and a great deal for the money. Same specs as alexis but without the gainboost or ESP stamp.

I caught one of Alexi's picks at the end of Are You Dead Yet? the last time they played here :D

I use Yngwie Malmsteen's signature picks... he throws/kicks out like over fifty at each show.

I ahev the E-Al-120 (the sawtooth) and i liek ti alot. Its better than the alexi-600 and is the actual rhoads shape not the lopsided King V :lol: i want to get a PA-2 gainboost or an EMG 81 in the bridge instead of the HZ-H4 but theyre all aroudn great ghutiar and a great deal for the money. Same specs as alexis but without the gainboost or ESP stamp.

thanks.I hope that the white one costs 830 euros as the new arrow one as Scythes Of Bodom state.definitely they're just like alexi's,of course without the ESP logo and the fucking gainbooster,LOL.