CoB Punk? Huh?

:lol: at the guy who said that it is an inside joke of the band. It's there, dude, it's unmistakable on HCD. His singing and guitar style reminds me of it sooo much... he's like an extreme punk rocker. Or a punk rocker from hell, like he said. :D

^ Well, I didn't exactly say that there are no punk influences or anything of that sort, I just wanted to tell that all this "We are CoB and we're a punk band" has started from an inside joke, whether or not there were any influences.

^ Well, I didn't exactly say that there are no punk influences or anything of that sort, I just wanted to tell that all this "We are CoB and we're a punk band" has started from an inside joke, whether or not there were any influences.

Now I understand... :tickled: However, my version of CoB in my mind isn't punk. It may have punk influences in newer albums if you want to say so, but I think it's CoB own style.

Stun said:
What inside joke are you talking about? Are you personal friends with the band or something?
No, I'm not, but there are some video interviews, where they say they're a punk band, and right after they laugh and look at each other just the way that everyone understands it's an inside joke.

That, and who the fuck cares.
they like punk, they play heavy metal with punk influences.
Deal with it,if it wasn't for the punk influence, CoB would be a different band.

the thread is about Bodom IS a punk band..
but who the fuck cares how coudl Alexi say for an Alien... punk rock from hell, or heavy metal from hell... NEVERMIND

hahahahahahahaha this has gotten so off the wall its funny. inside jokes, "is," "influenced".........its like a fucking saturday night bingo club in here

dilema1362 said:
hahahahahahahaha this has gotten so off the wall its funny. inside jokes, "is," "influenced".........its like a fucking saturday night bingo club in here

Hey, bingo club is on Sunday, not Saturday!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :loco:

Bodom fit into a very interesting category... their own! they have a lot of punk influences, as well as death, black, and thrash/heavy metal influences... they stand alone

what many people dont understand is that a rocking attitude is a rocking attitude, be it punk, metal, or even grunge!! its all rock and roll!!!

Punk Rock from Hell sums it up pretty good for an alien. Melodic Death is good for earthlings. But who the fuck cares, it'll always be Children of Bodom.