Fan ? for CoB Chicago Interview

Cool. Could you ask how Alexi injured his leg and how he is doing? And I heard there was a third cover song which COB recorded for the Trashed, Lost & Strungout EP. It would be interesting to know what cover song this was. Thanks!

Ah, and ask him if one of the two new songs on the EP will be on the next album. COB wrote only one new song for the album until now. Maybe you can also ask how that song sounds like and if they will do songs with blastbeats again.

There's a rumour that COB covered a Sentenced song back in 1997 or very early 1998. Could you ask if that's true and what song it was?

Angels don't kill said:
could you ask him when the new album Of CoB will be realesed?

or is that already a known fact??
Spinefarm announced the new album for 29.08.2005

Could you also ask if COB will ever cover some classic Metal songs again like Priest's Touch Of Evil or Megadeth's Holy Wars. Or maybe a song by Death.

It's a known fact that COB don't like their first album much and don't want to play songs from it live anymore (except two). But their fans like it a lot. So maybe the band can play a Something Wild medley at one of their live shows. Could you ask Alexi if this could ever happen?

Maybe it's interesting to know what Alexi thinks about the fact that some very stupid people say that COB are playing modern Nu Metal now and should write songs like on the Hatebreeder album again.

Hi,

Man you are so lucky, I'd love to interview Alexi and COB! But anyway, here is a suggestion on what you should ask... This goes for the whole band actually but, "When are you in the best mood to talk to fans, for example, not in a hurry/tired?" I'd really like to know because I'm sure the guys don't want to be hassled right after they've played or whatever, but I'd really like to talk to and meet the band you know?
-Dagny

Dagny said:
Hi,

Man you are so lucky, I'd love to interview Alexi and COB! But anyway, here is a suggestion on what you should ask... This goes for the whole band actually but, "When are you in the best mood to talk to fans, for example, not in a hurry/tired?" I'd really like to know because I'm sure the guys don't want to be hassled right after they've played or whatever, but I'd really like to talk to and meet the band you know?
-Dagny
Dagny, this question ROCKS!! Couldn't get more simple than this... I will ask them this! :headbang: :worship:

Thanks! Yeah I thought it was a good question too. :) Well, I can't take all of the credit for it... My boyfriend thought of it because i couldn't think of any. LoL he says "Tell them that this question comes from Steve Fernandez in San Antonio, Texas who is a huge fan, make sure you especially tell this to alexi...but if that isn't possible thanks for asking my question anyway." heh
-Dagny