Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

Something Wild said:
I hope I'm not too late with my question(s)! :D Please would you ask Alexi what that classical track him & Roope are playing in the guitar lesson is? And also ask him what kind of girl it takes to be worthy to replace the spot of his precious guitar in his bed. It can't be easy to match those... Oh! and ask him where he gets all his shirts saying something with 'fuck'. thank you!

edit; a friend of mine REALLY wanted to know if Alexi's ever fallen in love with a fan...

Which guitar lesson? Is this one on a DVD or something?

Think I will need to skip on the falling in love with a fan question. Sorry I cannot touch on that. Like the "fuck" t-shirt question though!!

Miaka said:
Could u please ask him if he wants a relationship at the moment...lol
and if they will print lyrics in the booklet next time...cause I miss them^^

oh damn..I know I asked stupid questions...lol

If he wants a relationship at the moment i dont know if someone told you this but he is married to Kimberly Goss. So yeah i dont know if someone already told you this.

Something Wild said:
I hope I'm not too late with my question(s)! :D Please would you ask Alexi what that classical track him & Roope are playing in the guitar lesson is? And also ask him what kind of girl it takes to be worthy to replace the spot of his precious guitar in his bed. It can't be easy to match those... Oh! and ask him where he gets all his shirts saying something with 'fuck'. thank you!

edit; a friend of mine REALLY wanted to know if Alexi's ever fallen in love with a fan...

Dude theres a site.. I found it in some interview with him.. fuck I really cant remember but if I find it I shall send you the link :)

Karma In Black said:
Which guitar lesson? Is this one on a DVD or something?

Think I will need to skip on the falling in love with a fan question. Sorry I cannot touch on that. Like the "fuck" t-shirt question though!!

I'm not sure where it's from, I think it's some magazine that's done it sometime. But I already got an answer to that question :)

I know, I wouldn't have asked it myself! But she's...very pushy :Smug:

thanks a lot for doing this though :D

Something Wild said:
Oh! and ask him where he gets all his shirts saying something with 'fuck'. thank you!

Hot topic probably (this is a serious answer and i;m not just joking about cob being mainstream now) at least i think hot topic would be the kind of place cause they probably stalk all those stupid witty and offensive shockvalue shirts and such.

Enemy242 said:
Hot topic probably (this is a serious answer and i;m not just joking about cob being mainstream now) at least i think hot topic would be the kind of place cause they probably stalk all those stupid witty and offensive shockvalue shirts and such.

Never heard of that place :err: but I did check their website however, but even tho I found looads of t-shirts, I didn't find one saying fuck. Ah well, thanks for the tip anyway ;)

Married. They had been a couple since 1997/98 when they finally married in February 2002. But they separated again in late 2002. Now they are friends and also work in music together (Sinergy), but they are not a couple....as far as I know.;)

LeftyDaggers said:
Hey fuck off Karma you fucking stupid metal bitch!You didnt ever reply to me! Fuck metal chicks!!You are all useless!!(Or at least the majority)

You kiss your mother with that filthy mouth of yours? You can gladly go fuck yourself! Ignorance gets you NOWHERE! ASSHOLE! Glad your shit will not grace my site. And you think by saying this to me, this makes you look like a better person?

LeftyDaggers said:
Hey fuck off Karma you fucking stupid metal bitch!You didnt ever reply to me! Fuck metal chicks!!You are all useless!!(Or at least the majority)

Not that I need to explain any fucking thing to you but I had already compiled a lot of questions and it has been a little busy. Perhaps I should have thanked you for your submission however my thanking you is a little null and void thus as well as my side of it. Again, not that I need to explain anything to you.

Tell you what, whenever you run your own shit you can see to doing things your own way. #3, if you were so hell bent on doing things the proper way you sure as hell wouldn't have aired your dirt laundry/grievences here on this forum. But then again there is no accounting for taste, is there?