Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

Karma, Ok ok if been thinking realy hard and fuck i cant think of shit to ask him, tbo all the other questions suck dick, i would not want to answer those but anyway this is what i came up with...

Ask him what is the question that he has always wanted to be asked, or the question that for him interestingly enough has not been asked? then you ask him and he must answer !! :D

you better do this shit or ill come gut your throat!! while you sleep!! :saint:

Could you ask him if it's more fun to fool around with Kylähullut or the more serious side; CoB? I just love Kylähullut for partying around. :)
(anyone knows some more bands that combine punk with some guitar stuff like Kylähullut?)

I think it's bullshit to ask whether they'll return to hatebreeder style composing; they'd do so already if they'd felt like it (you'd get the obvious answer: 'yeah maybe one day, who know's, if we feel like...). Still I wonder what he thinks of Wintersun in that respect. Henkka and Jaska are also quite fond of Rotten Sound and Kai Hahto's drumming afaik.

Hey Karma!Could you ask him:

1) Why the fuck they won't come to Greece!

2) If there's any possibility of making music similar to the old stuff (Something Wild, Hatebreeder). If not, are they gonna change their music even more? Oh, yeah, ask him what made them take this music path.What the fuck can have influenced him that much so as to record such worse (you can use the word "different" ;) ) tracks? (Could it be because of copycats, that they changed their style so as to be unique? :p )

3) What he thinks of Imperanon.

4) What kind of student was he at school? :D
I think that's it.Now you choose :p
Thank ya!

I can sort of answer your 4th question for ya................He dropped out at 16 to focus on his music..........go figure!;) Too bad he doesn't have the same focus and concentration as he did back then.......:err:

I hope I'm not too late with my question(s)! :D Please would you ask Alexi what that classical track him & Roope are playing in the guitar lesson is? And also ask him what kind of girl it takes to be worthy to replace the spot of his precious guitar in his bed. It can't be easy to match those... Oh! and ask him where he gets all his shirts saying something with 'fuck'. thank you!

edit; a friend of mine REALLY wanted to know if Alexi's ever fallen in love with a fan...

LeftyDaggers said:
2)Oh, yeah, ask him what made them take this music path.What the fuck can have influenced him that much so as to record such worse (you can use the word "different" ;) ) tracks? (Could it be because of copycats, that they changed their style so as to be unique? :p )
3) What he thinks of Imperanon.

So: Is uniqueness the driving force behind the change in musical direction? What do you think of Wintersun and Imperanon, which more or less tap into the veign of older CoB?

I think this would be a good question.

D3vLiN said:
So: Is uniqueness the driving force behind the change in musical direction? What do you think of Wintersun and Imperanon, which more or less tap into the veign of older CoB?

I think this would be a good question.

It's up to the interviewer to find more formal phrases or something, not me ;)

Ask Alexi if he can teach me a solo strategy lesson, and if I can have his RR1 Jackson.

DeathPact said:
Karma, Ok ok if been thinking realy hard and fuck i cant think of shit to ask him, tbo all the other questions suck dick, i would not want to answer those but anyway this is what i came up with...

Ask him what is the question that he has always wanted to be asked, or the question that for him interestingly enough has not been asked? then you ask him and he must answer !! :D

you better do this shit or ill come gut your throat!! while you sleep!! :saint:

Well I will ask it but now I might not since you are threatening my fucking life! WTF! Then you have the gall to put the angel icon up after it? Nice!! LOL

D3vLiN said:
Could you ask him if it's more fun to fool around with Kylähullut or the more serious side; CoB? I just love Kylähullut for partying around. :)
(anyone knows some more bands that combine punk with some guitar stuff like Kylähullut?)

I think it's bullshit to ask whether they'll return to hatebreeder style composing; they'd do so already if they'd felt like it (you'd get the obvious answer: 'yeah maybe one day, who know's, if we feel like...). Still I wonder what he thinks of Wintersun in that respect. Henkka and Jaska are also quite fond of Rotten Sound and Kai Hahto's drumming afaik.

I too think it is bullshit to ask if they wpuld return to the Hatebreeder style, it's a slap in the face to the artist.

Will ask about Kylähullut, I'll have one hell of a time pronouncing it. I fair better with speaking Swedish! LOL