Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

Lake_Laiho said:
ask him how he feels about the board, and the people here :zombie:

and what he think about Iceland and If they are ever coming..

I know its a stupid question but I'm interested..

Actually I will slide the Iceland one in there as far as if he plans on touring there. Thanks!

Midnightblueshade said:
This will probably come across as sarcasm which it isn't meant to be, but I really like the perspective of that photo, the narrowing "ripples" of the container walls :)

@Karma I'd really like to know if the guys ever buy gig or festival tickets just like any ordinary fans when they want to see a band or go to a festival (where they don't play).

In the interview with Metal Hammer Alexi mentioned quite a lot of Finnish bands (even the Rasmus) and that made me wonder what he thinks about his fellow countrymen from Apocalytica since they play really unique music.. But seeing that you already have so many questions, the last question is probably too unimportant...

Thanks for these and yes, I do have a buttload. I will now need to scale back some in fear I will not have enough time. :( We shall see how much time they will allot me.

I was going to ask a similar question to last show attended as a fan and not as a performer. ;)

Thanks Hon!

If he ever plans to go back to COB roots (neo-classical, hatebreeder,FTR etc. etc.)

Tell him everyone loved their old shit and please to go back to that! we all beg you! haha

although the new stuff aint that bad :p

tell him : you don't need to please american fans by changing your style :D

Karma In Black said:
Actually I will slide the Iceland one in there as far as if he plans on touring there. Thanks!
hehe thanks :loco:

and one more if you don't mind heh, could you ask him if theres gonna be any more guitar instructional videos or anything like that?

Final_Product said:
Kilt's are tradition, calling them skirts is fucking retarded. With all of us in a permanent state of drunkeness we might just all get together and come over and beat your ass (providing you have Irn Bru and a good curry place nearby)
Irn Bru is copy! it tastes exactly the same as "Champis" which have been around since the 19th century

One more, if deemed worthy...

How does Alexi feel about the scene in Finland and the amount of great bands coming out of there, would he say it is fair to compare Finland's 21st century metal scene to that of Norway in the later 80's and early 90's? Also how does he feel about bands that are deemed similar to CoB such as Norther and Kalmah.

Later :)

Ir0n_mE said:

How does Alexi feel about the scene in Finland and the amount of great bands coming out of there, would he say it is fair to compare Finland's 21st century metal scene to that of Norway in the later 80's and early 90's? Also how does he feel about bands that are deemed similar to CoB such as Norther and Kalmah.

I have a similar question however yours is phrased a lot better! Thanks Dear!!:headbang:

dest. Chaos said:
Irn Bru is copy! it tastes exactly the same as "Champis" which have been around since the 19th century

How dare you! It's an institution. It was given to workers in the ports to keep them cool among all the molten steel. So Irn Bru is infinitely "harder" than "champis" which sounds like a drink for a large group of gays :p

Ir0n_mE said:

Very good question!

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Thanks, Karma! I thank you soooooo much for taking into account all of the board's (mine also ;) ) questions! You rock! :headbang:

:oops: No you guys rock on the board:headbang: It's always nice to involve fans especially when they are as much about the band and want to know as much about the band as you do. :tickled:It pleases me much to be able to give back to the community! I always felt no matter what I could ever ask Allu or the rest of the boys, it would never be as thorough as what the diehard fan of Children Of Bodom could ask.

We still love involving fans even though we have our own questions for the bands. I think this way is the best. Gives the fan a shot at immortality and that much closer to the artist.