Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

I know you've got enough questions now but you can take this together with the downloading question. All I want you to do is try to get a comment on what he thinks about the fact that half the album got leaked over a month before it's release.

Kilt's are tradition, calling them skirts is fucking retarded. With all of us in a permanent state of drunkeness we might just all get together and come over and beat your ass (providing you have Irn Bru and a good curry place nearby)

AHHAHAH! I was just trying to show Gavin that I can be an ass too. He was being a real dick about the whole "oh, I think it's funny to try and punk Alexi" thing. Anyway, I don't have anything against Scotland or your traditions, aight? :p Peace.

And think about it...if there was no Scotland,the vikings would have had to make a fucking long trip to raid and there were no dvd players in longboats....

Final_Product said:
Kilt's are tradition, calling them skirts is fucking retarded. With all of us in a permanent state of drunkeness we might just all get together and come over and beat your ass (providing you have Irn Bru and a good curry place nearby)

Best post ever :D

ask him how he feels about the board, and the people here :zombie:

and what he think about Iceland and If they are ever coming..

I know its a stupid question but I'm interested..

PanzerKunt said:
I care this much:
This will probably come across as sarcasm which it isn't meant to be, but I really like the perspective of that photo, the narrowing "ripples" of the container walls :)

@Karma I'd really like to know if the guys ever buy gig or festival tickets just like any ordinary fans when they want to see a band or go to a festival (where they don't play).

In the interview with Metal Hammer Alexi mentioned quite a lot of Finnish bands (even the Rasmus) and that made me wonder what he thinks about his fellow countrymen from Apocalytica since they play really unique music.. But seeing that you already have so many questions, the last question is probably too unimportant...

Fatalized said:
I know you've got enough questions now but you can take this together with the downloading question. All I want you to do is try to get a comment on what he thinks about the fact that half the album got leaked over a month before it's release.

This is a good one!! Will definitely add this one in there for sure!!! Thanks!!:headbang: