Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

the interviewer won't ask what he thinks of fans from each and every area. if i were being interviewed and someone kept asking that i'd just say shut up.

Okay, ask him if he would like to party with a lot of Norwegians if he got as much of his favourite vodka as he wanted then. :D

-Gavin- said:
Come on, ask him what he things of me, his future successor and better :)

iam sure he didnt even know you, you are just like another north american stupid fan (and i know your from scotland, so dond come with bullshits.)

Güeño] said:
you are just like another north american stupid fan (and i know your from scotland, so dond come with bullshits.)

are you retarded?

btw if anyone is acting like a stupid north american hot topic mallgoth obsessed with new cob its you buddy.

I know that Alexi is against illegal music downloading but why isn't CoB on iTunes or anything similar? Was this the band's or label's choice? I would buy the albums if they were on iTunes because I can't find them in local stores and downloading is easier than ordering them from Amazon or something similar.
Be interesting to hear the reasoning behind the decision.(Maybe it's all part of Alexi's computer phobia ;))

Ir0n_mE said:
I know that Alexi is against illegal music downloading but why isn't CoB on iTunes or anything similar? Was this the band's or label's choice? I would buy the albums if they were on iTunes because I can't find them in local stores and downloading is easier than ordering them from Amazon or something similar.
Be interesting to hear the reasoning behind the decision.(Maybe it's all part of Alexi's computer phobia ;))

Wow, this is a good question, thanks for submitting it. I will be sure to slide this one in there.

Cheers!

Noble Viking said:
You're in no position to call anyone a homo. You come from a country where men wear skirts or as you Scottsman like to call them "kilts".

And what does america have in way of history? Our convicts and slavery.

Noble Viking said:
You're in no position to call anyone a homo. You come from a country where men wear skirts or as you Scottsman like to call them "kilts".
Never insult Scotland. Celtic/Pictish metal...yeah :devil: :)