Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

Oh for crying out loud, I checked this thread mere hours ago, and you have turned it into a battleground since! Well, as long as you're in it, let me make my contribution:
Panzerkunt: you are an idiot, who obviously thinks he's superior to rest of us. I've met your kind irl, and know what? You're just making yourself look unbelieveably stupid. You're really not that smart.
Gavin: Goes for you too.
Now I can feel good about myself, 'cause I noticed those are your true colors the first time I got here.

Oh, and the question for Karma to pass on: Do they spend time with each other in general, when they're not practicing/touring/on studio?
Do they have arguments and about what?

No, I pay for it as well, thus contributing to the metal community or whatever the fuck. I regret I bought Hate Crew though, if less people bought their music they might have still made decent music and/or quit, which is better than what has happened to them now.

PanzerKunt said:
I listen to it.

While I strongly dislike people who believe blindly that a band can do no wrong, I even more dislike people who just believe a band can do nothing but wrong, mostly because they are made up of people like you who are probably the same people that I have to hang around with at shows sometime that do nothing but sit on their ass and bitch about everything in the world (not just music) and never get laid and when they find a girl they think they are getting married... just to never get laid. So as I was saying, your still a whiney bitch.

If your opinion on this CD either way is so important that you feel the need to consistantly clutter this message board with said opinions, chances are you missing the point in life and to some degree you probably even think your postings are making a difference...... it's like voting, one person doesn't make a difference you just waste your time by doing it.

If you enjoy in posting stuff to bash on the young and naive fan boys of the world, chances are that in life in general, you are a miserable asshole who would never be "that guy" to make the new kid feel welcome, to make friends at college with random people or to be nice to that kid in your class who always got picked on. With that being said, you are a whiney bitch and hopefully something you eat tonight will give you the shits for a week.

I think you need more extreme death metal in your life, listen to Saves The Day, Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God and umm... Sum 41.

If any of you flame me for that line, you deserve to hang yourself... tonight... no wait... right now.

Once again, your a whiney bitch.

Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chaosia said:
Oh for crying out loud, I checked this thread mere hours ago, and you have turned it into a battleground since! Well, as long as you're in it, let me make my contribution:
Panzerkunt: you are an idiot, who obviously thinks he's superior to rest of us. I've met your kind irl, and know what? You're just making yourself look unbelieveably stupid. You're really not that smart.
Gavin: Goes for you too. Now I can feel good about myself, 'cause I noticed those are your true colors the first time I got here.

Oh, and the question for Karma to pass on: Do they spend time with each other in general, when they're not practicing/touring/on studio?
Do they have arguments and about what?

Well said, I should be ashamed of myself for stooping to that ridiculous level! Thanks for helping me see pass the bull!!

I love your questions, they are awesome indeed!

kiittääs!

Cecchini said:
I think you need more extreme death metal in your life, listen to Saves The Day, Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God and umm... Sum 41.

You rock for the entire comment but particuarly because you listen to other genres of music as well! :headbang: I amy not agree with all of your choices but then again I do not have to! That's what makes the world go round. I love LoG, KsE...

BloodyScalpel said:
@Karma: My question is the same that panzer asked, only rephrased to enhance the amusement factor when we read the answer :lol:

I tell you what, I am not asking that particular question no matter how it is paraphrased, sorry! If any of you on this board feel so compelled to ask Alexi this, please be my guest because it will not ever come from FourteenG!

PanzerKunt said:
What's this.. "sarcasm" you are speaking of?
I sensed there was some of it in this thread...

@ Karma
No no you don't get it, if you ask him what he thinks about americans and such, you will give him room to answer what the hell he wants, but with a little funny embarassment along with it :lol:

Lanterns said:
Says the internet badass.

Oh, and one more thing. You ARE a masoschist, admit it. You would enjoy if Alexi beat you up. Because, that's precisely what would happen would you ask him those questions in person.:)

alexi cannot beat anyone up. hell i'm 14 and i bet i could kick the living shit out of him.

btw lanterns why can't you and your fangirl squad just shut the fuck up and stop acting like such obsessive fucktards? you act like cob is the best band in the world and by sucking alexis cock over the internet its going to make you cool or something? you're the reason the rest of UM thinks the cob board is where all the idiots and n00bs go. and sadly its true

Okay Karma i got a few more:1. Which of his influences was he more nervous about meeting and 2.how did meeting that person affect him? 3.What were his thoughts about Dimebags death? 4.What's his favorite quote? (from movie, song, life....doesn't matter)

PanzerKunt said:
I see a lot of asskissers among these threads, maybe it's a superpower only me and Gavin and some other people have. It's like sensing crime, only more fun.
That's because only asskissers who adore their heroes or assbashers who loathe their ex-heroes bother to post here. People like me who don't get overemotional about COB usually just read the funny fights. Trouble is you aren't even funny. (Gavin is.)

@Karma Please ask Alexi how he feels about the newest development of the Bodom murder trial. (Nils Gustafsson not being convicted.)

Midnightblueshade said:
That's because only asskissers who adore their heroes or assbashers who loathe their ex-heroes bother to post here. People like me who don't get overemotional about COB usually just read the funny fights. Trouble is you aren't even funny. (Gavin is.)

I care this much:
Empty_container.JPG