Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

PanzerKunt said:
No I think he would be pretty stunned if someone didn't lick his ass for a change. Then he'd probably cry his eyeliner off.

If you don't like the band, why are you a frequent tormentor of those that do appreciate their music? I gather you're an older Bodom fan, is that you deal?

Last time I checked we are all entitled to our opinions! I do not see any ass kissers we like what we like. I presume you must like something other than being a fucking jagoff to others!

You can bad mouth me all you want past this, I really don't give a fuck!:devil:

PanzerKunt said:
Wow he is so hardcore!
Says the internet badass.

Oh, and one more thing. You ARE a masoschist, admit it. You would enjoy if Alexi beat you up. Because, that's precisely what would happen would you ask him those questions in person.:)

Karma In Black said:
If you don't like the band, why are you a frequent tormentor of those that do appreciate their music? I gather you're an older Bodom fan, is that you deal?

Last time I checked we are all entitled to our opinions! I do not see any ass kissers we like what we like. I presume you must like something other than being a fucking jagoff to others!

Ouch.:lol:
You kicked him in the INTERNET PENIS!

Karma In Black said:

I find it amusing and yes I prefer their older material

Exactly, and in my opinion Alexi is a moron and a homo. I see a lot of asskissers among these threads, maybe it's a superpower only me and Gavin and some other people have. It's like sensing crime, only more fun.

Awesome, I'll keep it in mind.

PanzerKunt said:
I find it amusing and yes I prefer their older material

Exactly, and in my opinion Alexi is a moron and a homo. I see a lot of asskissers among these threads, maybe it's a superpower only me and Gavin and some other people have. It's like sensing crime, only more fun.

Awesome, I'll keep it in mind.

No forum is complete without your "superpower" badasses! Sensing a crime? Good Lord who appointed you the super sleuth to weed out asskissers? Making the world a safer place for "your kind" are we? WTF! Now after reading your last comment who really needs a life? You bash others for amusement, perhaps you need to second guess your newly self-appointed profession as well!!

Karma In Black said:
No forum is complete without your "superpower" badasses! Sensing a crime? Good Lord who appointed you the super sleuth to weed out asskissers? Making the world a safer place for "your kind" are we? WTF! Now after reading your last comment who really needs a life? You bash others for amusement, perhaps you need to second guess your newly self-appointed profession as well!!

Hey, i come under this category too :p

PanzerKunt said:
You need to stop assuming people less than 140 kilos who have a life besides searching for pictures of Alexi on google are offended by those comments.
Sure, you don't care. That must be why you responded.;)
And again: DO call Alexi a homo and a moron in person. Best when I'm also there, to watch the fight.

@Karma: You rule.:D

Lanterns said:
And again: DO call Alexi a homo and a moron in person. Best when I'm also there, to watch the fight.

As long as someone can tape this event, bring it on Ninja boy! Call Allu a homo to his face no less!!

Lanterns, you know I think you ROCK!:headbang:

I don't fight people... never once have i even hit someone....

I'd just say it to watch him pussy out though :)

And guys, for the record. Everything Panzer says is fact and truth.

Lanterns said:

Why thank you for that short lecture in how my brain works, do I owe you money? :|

-Gavin- said:
Everything Panzer says is fact and truth.

No one should EVER take any man/woman's word for gospel, we are all human and margin of error does exist. If he were correct about EVERYTHING he'd be perfect and perfection in humans does not exist, period! As a matter of fact Panzer would cease to exist.:devil: