Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

Karma In Black said:
No one should EVER take any man/woman's word for gospel, we are all human and margin of error does exist. If he were correct about EVERYTHING he'd be perfect and perfection in humans does not exist, period! As a matter of fact Panzer would cease to exist.:devil:

What are you some kind of christian or something?
And for the record I _am_ perfect.

Karma In Black said:
No one should EVER take any man/woman's word for gospel, we are all human and margin of error does exist.

Who said i took his word for gospel, he's just yet to say something i disagree with :loco:

PanzerKunt said:
What are you some kind of christian or something?
And for the record I _am_ perfect.

Christian as in do I go to church and worship God? Absolutely not however I do believe in higher powers! Bible thumper I am not! I wouldn't be listening to the bands I was into if I were. Religion is asides the point here. What is the point is the sheer ridiculous path this thread has turned into. I was asking for questions for a goddamn interview all of sudden it's turned into your personal space for terrorism.

Actually you do make jokes, especially with that last comment!

Panzer, you have won the jagoff trophy, take it home and go fuck yourself with it! Leave this thread alone! This would be for those who actually STILL give a fuck about CoB! Thus the heading to begin with CoB FANS! OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karma In Black said:
I was asking for questions for a goddamn interview all of sudden it's turned into your personal space for terrorism.
Terrorism? More like NINJA E-NIS GROWING!

Karma In Black said:
Panzer, you have won the jagoff trophy, take it home and go fuck yourself with it! Leave this thread alone! This would be for those who actually STILL give a fuck about CoB! Thus the heading to begin with CoB FANS! OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwww, don't be so cruel to our poor ninja boy! Annoying and bashing COB fans on the internet is all that makes him happy, as it seems...

Karma In Black said:
Christian as in do I go to church and worship God? Absolutely not however I do believe in higher powers! Bible thumper I am not! I wouldn't be listening to the bands I was into if I were. Religion is asides the point here.

Ah "higher powers" you are one of those people, that explains some thing.

What is the point is the sheer ridiculous path this thread has turned into. I was asking for questions for a goddamn interview all of sudden it's turned into your personal space for terrorism.

Where terrorism = fun!

Actually you do make jokes, especially with that last comment!

Ok sorry, caps lock and exclamation marks openes my eyes, thanks, I won't do it again. In fact I think I'll go sit in the naughty corner.

j/k :p:p:p:p

Lanterns said:
Awwww, don't be so cruel to our poor ninja boy! Annoying and bashing COB fans on the internet is all that makes him happy, as it seems...

No I am also amused by other things.

You need to stop the e-penis crap btw, or maybe "mocking" people's online penis sizes (WTF TBH) makes you feel better about your real life physical obstacles. How's that for a psychology lecture!

No matter what my "religious" beliefs or affliations are, they have no bearing on music or in this forum! I am not looking for your approval or disapproval Panzer nor anyone else's because I am not here for that. "One of those people"? Ha!

Gavin - Perhaps I did miss all of that in my fit of rage. I appreciate you pointing that out. My faux pas.

None of this matters any longer. I am fielding questions for the interview and that's it! This whole thing has obviously gone too far!

I am officially putting my bashing stick away for now!

@Ninja Boy: I do not have any "physical obstacles" that frustrate me. You, however, obviously need a tough internet persona to feel better about whatever is bothering you in real life.