Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

You should ask him when he plans to throw away his buttplugs and start writing decent music again. Oh, and if he could stop looking like a goth slash idiot. And ask him when, if ever, the new album is out if he can like hire a guy who can actually sing/growl/scream. That would be great, thank you in advance!!!

Damn, this norwegian wacko got here before me again :lol:

Ask him what he thinks about the USA and how does cob plan to please american fans

PanzerKunt said:
You should ask him when he plans to throw away his buttplugs and start writing decent music again. Oh, and if he could stop looking like a goth slash idiot. And ask him when, if ever, the new album is out if he can like hire a guy who can actually sing/growl/scream. That would be great, thank you in advance!!!

Hmmm, good thing your opinion doesn't matter. I'd hate to see loser deuchenutts like you have views that people would actually have to adhere to.

Unless Alexi raped your momma, I don't see quite the point in being a whiney bitch over a CD.

NOW if he did rape your momma, perhaps she'll squirt out another kid and that one will grow up to be more of a do'er instead of a little bitch... maybe they'll invent a cool sport like Baseketball or something. Hmm, but then again if he's anything like you in 20 years he'll probably just be bitching about something that somebody has done... And probably a somebody that they'll never know or have any contact with and this somebody will probably never care about said opinion anyway.

Whoa... I totally just mixed up that new Taproot song with Children of Bodom!! Jeez, it must be all that nu metal they eat for breakfast now.

In closing, you probably don't care but I'm calling you a dumb nub right now.

P.S. FLAIR COUNTRY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Miaka said:
Could u please ask him if he wants a relationship at the moment...lol
and if they will print lyrics in the booklet next time...cause I miss them^^

oh damn..I know I asked stupid questions...lol

Well Miaka, I think I will pass on the relationship question in that respect, I am sure I can reword it somehow! ;) Love the lyrics question!

PanzerKunt said:

At first I was not going to dignify this with a response but I'll allow you to do the honors on this one! You can have the balls to ask him something like this yourself!:err:

BloodyScalpel said:
Damn, this norwegian wacko got here before me again :lol:

Ask him what he thinks about the USA and how does cob plan to please american fans

Please the American fans as in what songs they plan on playing or was this meant to be vague to let him fill in the blanks so to speak?