Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

Southern Belle in Hell said:
Okay Karma i got a few more:1. Which of his influences was he more nervous about meeting and 2.how did meeting that person affect him? 3.What were his thoughts about Dimebags death? 4.What's his favorite quote? (from movie, song, life....doesn't matter)

These are some good ones!!

Thanks Hon!!

are you still up for questions? if so, did they have any expectations of australian metalheads or the concerts down under in general/ what were they expecting?

also, how they felt the concerts went. good/bad? will they be returning to our shores sometime soon?

thanks alot :)

Deathroller said:
are you still up for questions? if so, did they have any expectations of australian metalheads or the concerts down under in general/ what were they expecting?

also, how they felt the concerts went. good/bad? will they be returning to our shores sometime soon?

thanks alot :)

Thanks Deathroller! ;)

I just though of one:

If you weren't a famous musician, who (dead or alive, past or present) would you want to be/have been a roadie for and why?

- If he wasn't a musician what job would he choose?
I guess he'll say 'I don't know' but then ask what is he interested in except music?
- Ask something about Hungary, does he like the hun fans? :D
I hope I can meet them in January;)

Shagoroth said:
- If he wasn't a musician what job would he choose?
I guess he'll say 'I don't know' but then ask what is he interested in except music?
- Ask something about Hungary, does he like the hun fans? :D
I hope I can meet them in January;)

Thanks for the interests outside of music portion! :):headbang:

\m/Jason\m/ said:
*Do you ever feel ashamed for playing in a band called "HATE CREW" ?
* Is there a reason you use the word Fuck 15x in every sentence when announcing songs?

Thanks for the questions Jason!! Please do not be offended if I use neither. I am pretty full to the brim with the fan questions and ones I have on my own.