Need YOUR help! Fans of CoB...

Karma In Black said:
It will post in a couple of days! Will send link to it as soon as it becomes available. :)

Great, can't wait to see his answeres on some of those questions. Hæhæ:hotjump:

Karma In Black said:
Well I can't wait to post it, :) especially in honor of asshole Lefy Daggers leaving me that loving message and all! Alexi has a message for his type!!!!!!!:headbang:

Good! perhaps he shuts some mouths around here, or perhaps there will be even more Alexi bashing. I can picture something like this: "omg Alexi1111, I can believe he said that, what a looser, im going to the next bodom concert to kick his ass" ect...

Rune said:
Good! perhaps he shuts some mouths around here, or perhaps there will be even more Alexi bashing. I can picture something like this: "omg Alexi1111, I can believe he said that, what a looser, im going to the next bodom concert to kick his ass" ect...

LOL I can see this scenario as well. Doubt it will silence the "badasses" around here either! LOL

I don't think the "cool" retardness around here will end before someone gets fucking banned.

Heyya, ask him to explain the actual significance, spiritual, personal, diplomatic, etc. of each of his tattoos n whether he has any hidden piercings ... n what his opinion is about body culture ...
perhaps he's previously had to explain his tattoos ... but ask him again anyway ...
cheers,
Suicidal Insane Dreamer

S.I.D. said:
Heyya, ask him to explain the actual significance, spiritual, personal, diplomatic, etc. of each of his tattoos n whether he has any hidden piercings ... n what his opinion is about body culture ...
perhaps he's previously had to explain his tattoos ... but ask him again anyway ...
cheers,
Suicidal Insane Dreamer

Hey SID, these are some awesome questions! Not that I am not going to run across them again. LOL We tend to double, triple up when it comes to interviews depending on the demand.... However I have already done the interview with Alexi and it is posted. :) Thanks for your input though!!:headbang: