Your questions for COB

Are there songs in D standard in Blooddrunk?
In which songs does Roope play solos?
Which was the trickiest song to record in Blooddrunk?
(For Roope)Have Stone considered the possibility of some ''2 decades'' gigs as you and Janne said in your Get Stoned DVD?
What is going to happen with Hellhounds In My Trail video and Suicidal Tendencies cover (any of them is featured in any of the different Blooddrunk release packs)?

^:headbang:

My question:
"What the hell is going on with Sinergy?"

(go ahead, bash me!)

Why? We do want to know too, :lol: Only thing is that Alexi quickly dumps those questions nowadays, :lol: Maybe we should try with Roope.

Or rather ask Alexi why he doesn't want to answer any question about Sinergy.

Good one.

I think it would suck 2 work with ur ex-wife

Just in case you aren't aware: LoBodomy lyrics have been written by Kimberly Goss, as well as Bastards Of Bodom's.

What do you think about your new pink sawtooth guitar? Do you like it more or less than your sawtooth and scythe ESP guitars? In what ways? Have you now officially started using Marshall Kerry King 2203 head instead of your Lee Jackson preamp and VHT poweramp setting since you playd the marshall at Spinefeast?:) Yeah and any idea of the playlist at summer festivals?

Thanks!

All the questions i wan't answers to :lol: Shitty but yep...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That made me lol so fucking hard! Of course they do practice, elsewhere everyone looses technique and abilities. Only that a shitload less than before. Except during recording sessions, where they DO practise a lot, and it's easy to notice: check Alexi's playing on last gigs of AYDY tour and compare it to his Namm jam with Janne.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That made me lol so fucking hard! Of course they do practice, elsewhere everyone looses technique and abilities. Only that a shitload less than before. Except during recording sessions, where they DO practise a lot, and it's easy to notice: check Alexi's playing on last gigs of AYDY tour and compare it to his Namm jam with Janne.

They play a lot because of all their gigs and recording sessions as you said. But think more than a sec you dickhead, there's a difference between a simple gig and something like the Namm jam. Alexi is for sure way more wasted on a gig (especially if it's the last of a tour) and stands up, sings and makes the show.

They are playing all the time, but I'm sure they don't consider that as practicing.

They play a lot because of all their gigs and recording sessions as you said. But think more than a sec you dickhead, there's a difference between a simple gig and something like the Namm jam. Alexi is for sure way more wasted on a gig (especially if it's the last of a tour) and stands up, sings and makes the show.

They are playing all the time, but I'm sure they don't consider that as practicing.

I was not referring to the gigs as practice. Also, Allu played a lot tighter at Namm than at those last gigs because he'd been practising for the recordings, and didn't play that tight last shows (and I'm not refferring to the very last shows, when you've been half a year touring you don't play as tight as when recording, so go figure what happens after two years before calling anyone a dickhead) because he had been 2 years touring without practising, and that does have a negative effect on you playing.

Retard.

PROTIP: Don't talk bullshit or insult those who can think more logically than you and are probably smarter.