Your questions for COB

Hey Blood, just because I'm curious : how come you know there will really be a COBTV Part 3 ? Will it be before the release of Blooddrunk ?

Because the Scythes Of Bodom Staff knows EVERYTHING (except for when it will come out).

Fuck, I know most of the answers to these fucking questions!!! :lol:

I've always asked this, but it's never been answered.

To Alexi & Janne, will you ever be making an instructional DVD featuring you BOTH, demonstrating some of the guitar/keyboard duels used in many COB songs? And how you come up with them?

I read on Scythes Of Bodom that it was being planned in the summer of like 2006 but it never happened and I haven't heard anything since.

Dude, ask them if they can tell some incidents when they've ended up going to some fan's place and messing around?

Like I remember this some poor Taiwanese kid or whatever who managed to invite them to his place and shared his Jägermeister bottle with them and his mom just cooked some shit for them because she didn't know who they were..

Ask Alexi about his older Guitars from jackson. if they could tell anything about the Specifications about it because the internet can be such a lie sometimes.

ask alexi about if he Changed his guitar rack. or if he still uses his Lee jackson stuff .

well maby some Jackson Guitar fans or. guitar fans like to know more information about his older guitar...

i would like to have a Old underpants if it came from a Super Sexy Girl Model... (dont Compare alexi with the sexy model i like those old jacksons !)

Here's a funny one...my brother just asked me this so I thought I'd put it here cuz I found it funny. This goes to anyone who's being interviewed really: Do you think Kerry King waxes his head? because he has the smoothest head I've ever seen :lol:

Ask them what happened to this kickass band that made 2-3 good album and got lost. and ask they why there is a band that pretends to be children of bodom but make shitty norther/metal core/thrash/other shit music.

Question for Alexi: of any of the songs you've written, which solo is the trickiest to play live and do you ever surprise yourself that you pulled it off?

+100000

That's a VERY good question that I'd also like to know answer too!!

Also a related question, is there any song that you maybe hate playing live, just because of a solo or some tricky part in it? If so, which one is it?

Maybe a techical question about his guitars? Do you prefer recessed or non-recessed floyd? (you had non recessed on Jacksons, recessed on ESPs....)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fastbodom..I'm sure Alexi doesn't want to talk about his stolen guitars....btw, I know all the specs already, the only thing I'm wondering are their serial #, who ordered two of his Jacksons and when...email me if you would like to know something

Will there be an European Blooddrunk headlining tour? and as someone has already asked will there be any lyrics published for Blooddrunk.

Ask them what happened to this kickass band that made 2-3 good album and got lost. and ask they why there is a band that pretends to be children of bodom but make shitty norther/metal core/thrash/other shit music.

are you fuckin stupid? how is thrash shit music. Don't being a cunt. kthxbye.

Will there be an European Blooddrunk headlining tour? and as someone has already asked will there be any lyrics published for Blooddrunk.

I think I read somewhere here on this forum that there won't be any lyrics in the booklet. however, they might publish some on the website like they did with Arr You Dead Yet?

No, they want to be as cool as Impaled Nazarene and won't tour, :lol:

They evolved and continued putting out kickass albums hated by neoclassical-lover-everything else is shit fags.

I would like to know if any lyrics to any songs will be to be found anywhere
i would also like to know if its possible that they have a signing session at the columbia,MD gigantour(yes im a conceited fuck)
i would also like to know if they like banned from heaven or angels dont kill more
and lastly, how many songs off of blooddrunk will be on the gigantour set list

I know what you mean. They got famous and it got into them?

are you fuckin stupid? how is thrash shit music. Don't being a cunt. kthxbye.

Dude, something that's very good can still be very bad when it's compared with the best COB material.