Your questions for COB

Can you shout out "This is for you MARCO!" On May 21st show. Ha-ha jk, can't wait to see you guys this May! It's going to be my first show, ever!

Are you excited for your new album "Blooddrunk"?

3 questions:

1. You said that Roope will play 2 solos on the new album, on what song he played those? And what are those solos? (I think that 1 is surely the first of Banned From Heaven..)

2. Will you come to Italy next time? Let me know that.. :)

3. I want to listen the good ol' songs played live! Will you play those? :D

EDIT:

There's a 4th one.. :p

4. How about touring with Arch Enemy & Lamb of God? In my honest opinion I think that would be great (Even greater if you come in Italy.. :))

3 questions:

1. You said that Roope will play 2 solos on the new album, on what song he played those? And what are those solos? (I think that 1 is surely the first of Banned From Heaven..)

2. Will you come to Italy next time? Let me know that.. :)

3. I want to listen the good ol' songs played live! Will you play those? :D

EDIT:

There's a 4th one.. :p

4. How about touring with Arch Enemy & Lamb of God? In my honest opinion I think that would be great (Even greater if you come in Italy.. :))

1.If one of BFH solos is Roope's it's the 2nd one, :lol:

2.Wait for the european headlining tour dates, they'll go to Italy then. Maybe not to your town but sure they'll go to Italy.

Hey the weekend is ending, will you post your video?

Maybe youtube or some shit like this.. :p

Fuck, I had a really interesting question.

I would have asked if they don't think, that fans who buy their album should be rewarded with a good booklet. Or to put it this way: If they don't think it's a bit illusive to think people spend their money on their CDs when the don't even print lyrics in it.

I buy every CD of them and I don't download their stuff, but other bands seem to take way more care for their booklets. And when I saw the the AYDY booklet, I really felt fooled in a way.

Really good one, too bad the time is up. I've wondered the same many times. My only theory is that Alexi doesn't want people to notice when he sings the right thing or when he ''yeow-yeow''s or invents the lyrics live. Sixpounder is a great example.

My only theory is that Alexi doesn't want people to notice when he sings the right thing or when he ''yeow-yeow''s or invents the lyrics live.
:D never noticed that

Corny said:
Fuck, I had a really interesting question.

I would have asked if they don't think, that fans who buy their album should be rewarded with a good booklet. Or to put it this way: If they don't think it's a bit illusive to think people spend their money on their CDs when the don't even print lyrics in it.
Good point, even if Alexi doesn't want the lyrics to be printed because he's more focused on playing guitar than singing they could put some stickers, posters (not as small as the SK-Digipack one), patches..... in the CD case.

Yeah, I've noticed many live lyrics are different, although this isn't always a bad thing. But if CoB doesn't want to include the lyrics then I agree with innuenDO that they should at least put something in there to attract more buyers/treat their fans better.

I managed to get a few of the question in there folks, but many of you had questions for the guys who i didnt actually interview. Cheers for all your posts tho!
Andy