Fan ? for CoB Chicago Interview

Well, thanks you guys for your questions, I conducted the interview today and shall post a link to the finished product by next Wednesday. He got a kick out of your questions. :Spin:

Thanks a lot again for all of your input!!:worship:

I look forward to seeing it! :) I'm still jealous... I'd live to have a chance to talk to Alexi, he's like the coolest person alive. I'm sure you did a way better job than this one jerkass did interviewing Alexi! www.closedcoffin.com this interview is pathetic. The guy didn't know shit about COB and he called their album "Death Crew Hate Roll". It's pretty cool hearing alexi's end of the interview, but the other guy is a fucking dumbass. He pisses me off. So yeah anyway... :) I just think you should at least kinda know something about the band (ideally be a fan) if you're going to conduct an interview.
-Dagny

Dagny,

I actually got the chance to interview Alexi and Henkka. I am just hoping I can hear Henkka's responses, it was loud in the venue at the time I interviewed him. But you question was answered by both Henkka and Alexi! ;)

Karma In Black said:
Dagny,

I actually got the chance to interview Alexi and Henkka. I am just hoping I can hear Henkka's responses, it was loud in the venue at the time I interviewed him. But you question was answered by both Henkka and Alexi! ;)

Hey!

That's really cool. :) Henkka's awesome too, he seems really nice, is he? I was also wondering, would it be possible to post the audio interview at least temporarily? Or is it too hard to hear anyway? If not, that's cool, it's just that hearing the interview is so much cooler than just reading the transcript, you know?
Thanks again,
Dagny

Dagny,

Posting the interview would be close to impossible. Henkka was cool to interview since Alexi was under the weather and couldn't do the interview at the venue.

I will post the links as soon as I can transcribing. Yes, I would agree listening to the interview would be cooler.:erk:

Karma In Black said:
Dagny,

Posting the interview would be close to impossible. Henkka was cool to interview since Alexi was under the weather and couldn't do the interview at the venue.

I will post the links as soon as I can transcribing. Yes, I would agree listening to the interview would be cooler.:erk:

Aww poor Alexi!! :( My boyfriend saw COB in Austin, TX LAST November and the band (Alexi in particular) had the flu... Poor guy. At least this tour is almost over. Anyway it's cool I understand that u can't post the audio.
-Dagny