Your questions for COB

4QRadio

New Metal Member
Feb 12, 2004
We will be doing a video interview with COB this weekend. If you have any questions for the band, post um here!
Andy - 4QRadio.com

I got two. I'd really like to know:

1. Alexi, what is your favorite solo on Blooddrunk?
2. Jaska, will you be doing some more drumsolos in the upcoming years?

Are there songs in D starnard in Blooddrunk?
In which songs does Roope play solos?
Which was the trickiest song to record in Blooddrunk?
Will there really be COBTV (informative videos done by them) 3 or was a joke?
(For Roope)Have Stone considered the possibility of some ''2 decades'' gigs as you and Janne said in your Get Stoned DVD?
What is going to happen with Hellhounds In My Trail video and Suicidal Tendencies cover (any of them is featured in any of the different Blooddrunk release packs)?

Question for Alexi: of any of the songs you've written, which solo is the trickiest to play live and do you ever surprise yourself that you pulled it off?

Question for all of the band: which new song are you most looking forward to playing live?

"Will there really be COBTV (informative videos done by them) 3 or was a joke?"
<<< yes, it will be there.. so dont bother them with those questions.

Id like to know if there will be any lyrics published.

Question for Alexi: Did/do you cut your hair on the innerside at the neck short?
*reference pics of what I mean*
2dv1l01.png

orksop.jpg

I'm just so curious :rofl:

Are you guys coming to Tuska 08?
(I am pretty sure your not going to be there cuz you were in Tuska 07. But I have to 100% sure)

What do you think about your new pink sawtooth guitar? Do you like it more or less than your sawtooth and scythe ESP guitars? In what ways? Have you now officially started using Marshall Kerry King 2203 head instead of your Lee Jackson preamp and VHT poweramp setting since you playd the marshall at Spinefeast?:) Yeah and any idea of the playlist at summer festivals?

Thanks!

You should ignore most these questions and then ask Alexi:

Do you think there is any possibility that you could have an on-stage guitar battle with Dave Mustaine at every show on Gigantour?

Why? Mustaine sucks as player,l Alexi would beat him every single night with his left hand tied to his back, :lol::lol::lol:

Better ask him if he coul perform some instrumentals by Sinergy with Jesper, :lol: