COB Miscellaneous

It's amazing the 80's can still be alive thanks to these guys, who were kids back then. Didn't even know this kind of gig was gonna happen, until the same evening. Quality of the videos is unacceptable, but that's what we get today with poor sound recorders in cameras. First one is good. Gonna check 'em out... This kinda stuff is cool for a change, cos everybody misses the eighties, when it wasn't all about "being annoying, gay and superficial" like the pop scene has been since 2000.

That's really a cover that should've ended up on the album as 11th song... if it's as good as it should be. Not really sure how serious you can take Alexi's vocals on the new covers tho, especially if he's covering female vocals.

Bodom should save that... Cruel Summer cover, and a yet-to-be-made Halo of Blood video, for a live DVD. They need to make a quality live DVD now, and pull off an exciting set. I've talked about this a hundred million times.

I think this is the first time I've heard Alexi playing without using that gain booster in his guitar, which really isn't needed for glam metal :)

About new live DVD, I agree with Joonas. Almost 8 years since Stockholm Knockout, that's too much...I think those two shows in New York are perfect for recording new DVD, at least on one of those gigs, if not both. Imagine typing COB live in New York on youtube...that kinda proves Bodom is still there and plays big cities and big venues, it would cheer al of us old fans, and also attract many new I guess. And that Stockholm concert has many flaws in my opinion, they need a better material. It's just too old. These new songs deserve proper recording, and I would like to see some songs that were not played in Stockholm or anytime recently, like Deadnight Warrior, Bed Of Razors, Children Of Bodom, etc. They need to show they kick ass live again.