COB Miscellaneous

I know this is a pretty much pointless discussion, especially here in on-topic where all you are penetrated balls deep by Alexi's ego

13661607779609.png

take a deep breath and place your gun on the ground sir, slowly!

Alexi is still playing better than anyone on this forum, so just stop whining. You can only imagine how it is to play every night in front of huge crowd, wheather you're in the mood for it or not...

Alexi broke so many bones, man. Maybe it's his wrist I'm thinking of, who fucking knows?! Anyways, it was definitely the breaking of the bones probably that started with that 2004 wrist.

Right wrist, left ring finger, right shoulder, some ribs and a toe. I don't know if you can specify that as the sole reason for less sharp live solos, maybe there are other things involved such as lack of need to prove anything to start with, I'm not gonna start because I could never play that stuff myself. During my wild years, which happened during the same years as Alexi's, I broke my left ring finger and pinky, right ring finger, right shoulder (which still pisses me off), some toes, a tooth and nearly my skull, and other damages places, so unfortunately I could relate to the themes like AYDY. It was wild and incredibly careless. Happens to people, who are depressed or lacking purpose in life, prone to addictions, and in the youth delusion of immortality.

You people are seriously the reason this place is so dead. Never have I come across a fanbase so annoying. You're literally running a close 2nd behind Juggalos.

Wild_One, I'm not even going to take the time to make you look like the moron that you've so clearly proven yourself to be, but you are practically a forums form of cancer. I'd rather read 100 pages of Joonas ranting about atmosphere than have to even try to attempt to wrap my head around your flawed logic again. Please kill yourself.

Dude right before you cut your veins because this forum is so unbearable, could you please tell us one more time the names of those claiming Alexi never makes mistakes and is top1 guitarist ever? You know, which is why you've got so butthurt and implied we all suck Laiho's dick.

I'll save you an endless list of names and instead just leave you with every thread under "sticky" and "normal threads".

No one is butthurt. You mistake my typical attitude towards you morons as me being angry. It's little more than just confused as to why the hell you people sit here and discuss pointless shit about a band that next to no one cares about anymore on a dying forum, day after day after day after day. Unless you've actually put out some of the tab work on this site or maybe contributed to conversations that aren't just typical shut-in fanboy rants, you've literally done nothing other than regurgitate the same useless information.

It's bad enough Joonas does it, but at least by now we've gotten used to him saying it, but at least even he can get past his love for Bodom enough to admit that they are not a good band anymore. Even in their heyday they were never the be-all-end-all of metal by a long shot.

Instead of giving you the list of names of people who are balls deep in Alexi worship, I'll just name the people who aren't and actually contribute shit that isn't useless, if they're even still around here:

Mitch, Arcane, Sleeper, SRob, FastBodom, and that's really about it.

Half of you people that have joined anywhere past 2012 literally jumped on the fucking carcass of an already irrelevant band and for whatever reason, decided to come to this place and further worsen it. It's obnoxious how beyond blind some of you are. To hear half of you guys even begin to defend Alexi as the best guitarist around when their are countless people who shit on him so badly that it's a wonder his name is even still brought up.

I hope half of you people eventually go outside, find other interests that aren't Bodom, Hot Topic merchandise, generic melodeath, and slapping each other on the back over and over for sharing the same ignorant opinion. Eventually (or hopefully) most of you will grow out of it and maybe mature a little bit instead of being the socially awkward ZOMG-ALLU!<3 fan club that you currently are.

Seriously, just go to the home page of this forum and just realize how obnoxious all of this is, the sheer fact that a conversation can not be carried here without it somehow having to come back to something Bodom related. Try to realize how simple-minded and sad that is.

^The on-topic section is designed for discussion on all things Bodom, off-topic is where you should head to if you wish to discuss something else, numbnuts.

"No one is butthurt" - if you say so.

Wow, this Worksofheart guy is fucking miserable piece of shit. I even tried to make some polite arguments, but this faggot just answers back like that. Please kill yourself useless american retard. None one cares about you or your retarded ideas. GTFO.

Works0fheart, ok now I have to call you a retard because apparently you can't read. I'll try this again though: no one here is saying Laiho is the best, the prettiest and we should make monuments to him. Instead it's being argued that he's not that bad at playing guitar (no shit), which is what you somehow believe. I figured you're upset with late bodom stuff but guess what - a band doesn't become irrelevant when you no longer enjoy it, but it is you who become irrelevant as a fan. So if you're not interested in cob gtfo and don't try to pull an oldfag here. And one more thing: I play guitar and make tabs and stuff but I'm far from being an elitist you are, this forum is not a fucking tab archive, it was meant to discuss. Thanks.

Isn't it funny that this kid is calling us ignorant? He just does the typical thing everyone does when given arguments he can't answer or prove himself right= Rage, insult and change topic. M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E

Well let's not act like a bunch of circlejerkers ourselves.

Whatever man, this is a message board / discussion forum, not just a news source. I wouldn't call my ideas irrelevant, I think I come up with some neat stuff.

I can smell the fire of burning carcasses and hear the striking of axes, this is what a message board is all about. Who wants some literal smackdown?

Wow, Wild_One69 guy is fucking miserable piece of shit. Works0fheart even tried to make some polite arguments, but this faggot just answers back like that. Please kill yourself useless finnish retard. None one cares about you or your retarded ideas. GTFO.

Fix'd

And how old you were? 13? Seriously, that's not how you argue on internet.

^The on-topic section is designed for discussion on all things Bodom, off-topic is where you should head to if you wish to discuss something else, numbnuts.

"No one is butthurt" - if you say so.

Only it's really not. And even if you believe that to be true, what is the point of sitting here and spouting the same useless, old information over and over? Are you guys all seriously trying to reassure each other than your taste in music isn't shit?

Oh wait.

Well let's not act like a bunch of circlejerkers ourselves.

Too bad it's all that happens over here except for when one of you builds up enough angst to attack someone like myself or Joonas for sharing their opinion. While I literally don't agree with anything Joonas says, the way you guys act over here is obnoxious. It's like watching some type of middle school fan club in here. "This loser doesn't think the Red Ranger is the best Power Ranger, God, what a colossal Faggot lololol"

:rolleyes:

Isn't it funny that this kid is calling us ignorant? He just does the typical thing everyone does when given arguments he can't answer or prove himself right= Rage, insult and change topic. M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E

Yep. Definitely didn't provide backing to everything I've said in this thread. I'm miserable but you're the one defending an argument about a shit band on the internet in a way similar to what would happen if someone had their child called ugly.

Works0fheart, ok now I have to call you a retard because apparently you can't read. I'll try this again though: no one here is saying Laiho is the best, the prettiest and we should make monuments to him.

No, you'll just sit here and literally analyze everything he does. Every appearance in anything he's ever made, his choice in food, his personal life, his car collection, his home, his friends, his tattoos. Nope. No monuments, just unhealthy fanboyism.

Instead it's being argued that he's not that bad at playing guitar (no shit)

Except he is now days.

which is what you somehow believe.

Yeah, it's not like there is evidence all over the internet, let alone this forum of how sloppy he is. Look up KtS in Seoul, look up him playing Downfall with those kids, watch Stockholm Knockout, compare the quality of his solo battles with Janne to Tokyo warhearts.

I figured you're upset with late bodom stuff but guess what - a band doesn't become irrelevant when you no longer enjoy it

Don't get it confused, I don't listen to any of their stuff and haven't since probably 2007. And nope, but believe it or not, outside of your little comfort zone safety bubble that is this dead ass forum, people everywhere think they suck now.

but it is you who become irrelevant as a fan.

Good? :lol:

So if you're not interested in cob gtfo and don't try to pull an oldfag here.

Because you guys are so narrow-minded that's all you have the ability to discuss around here lol? :p

And one more thing: I play guitar and make tabs and stuff but I'm far from being an elitist you are,

:worship:notworthy:worship: We gotta badass over here!!!

this forum is not a fucking tab archive, it was meant to discuss. Thanks.

Unfortunately. If it were just that it wouldn't be as much of a cancerous shit hole. As soon as people started caring about every aspect of every band members life and became too engulfed to admit that their favorite band is not good anymore, this place went downhill, from threads like this, to pointless debates over what clothing brand Alexi wears or how Janne is going bald.

How is this not the place for discussing things related to the band? What other place is there?
If you mean UM as a whole, and not this sub-forum, I agree, but please, enlighten me.

"spouting the same old stuff"
Look, it might not be new to you, oh superior besserwisser oldfag, but it might be for the new fans. If you don't like what's being said here, you can just leave. As simple as that.
Instead it seems that you're trying to outcast everyone else, telling them to "GTFO" because you don't like them.

"you guys are reassuring each other"

That's funny, haven't seen any comments of the like. "That boy right there, has real good taste, likes the same artist and songs as me!!!!"

Also, feel free to continue posting your comments, as if they weren't adding to the "cancer" you keep reminding us about. On the subjet of sounding like a broken record: why oh why do you constantly feel obligated to point out that bodom is shit? You repeating it makes it look like you suffer from short-term memory loss.
You are a fucking "cancerous" hypocrite, sustaining the ill condition of the forum. Take your own advice, "gtfo".

Signed, another cancerous hypocrite.