COB Miscellaneous

Gotta love these hipster metal heads who are 'over' bodom because apparently they're so bad now. It's even better when they are SO over bodom that they go post in the COB off-topic forum to prove it.

But what's the point of coming here? Insecurity most likely.

Keep it coming man this shit is hilarious.

Fix'd

And how old you were? 13? Seriously, that's not how you argue on internet.
Maybe you should read the whole discussion before you give your ''mature'' advices. You have to be either retarded or plain biased if you think he answered like something you can call ''polite''. Basicly he is attacking everyone that dares to question his fucking glorious views in this matter. Either really insecure person or some mental disorder. Rage inc.

Maybe you should read the whole discussion before you give your ''mature'' advices. You have to be either retarded or plain biased if you think he answered like something you can call ''polite''. Basicly he is attacking everyone that dares to question his fucking glorious views in this matter. Either really insecure person or some mental disorder. Rage inc.

I admit that I didn't read that wall of text because I've seen the same discussion too many times. Usually it goes something like this: person A (who insults Alexi) hurts someone's (person B) feelings and then person B gets butthurt and is like "no ur wrong and ur just mad coz u cant play liek alexisexi lol dont get so raged :fu:". My point is that instead of counter-arguing OR accepting person A's opinion, the people who fall into category B usually tend to cry how stupid and retarded and mad and rude the person A is, only because he/she has balls to tell what they really think about Alexi on this fanboy-ridden board.

Come on, most of you are grown-up people and if you're bringing up the maturity of your discussion, at least you could try and act like grown-ups instead of having a shitload of sand in your vagina because someone insulted your favourite guitarist on an internet message board.

I admit that I didn't read that wall of text because I've seen the same discussion too many times. Usually it goes something like this: person A (who insults Alexi) hurts someone's (person B) feelings and then person B gets butthurt and is like "no ur wrong and ur just mad coz u cant play liek alexisexi lol dont get so raged :fu:". My point is that instead of counter-arguing OR accepting person A's opinion, the people who fall into category B usually tend to cry how stupid and retarded and mad and rude the person A is, only because he/she has balls to tell what they really think about Alexi on this fanboy-ridden board.

Come on, most of you are grown-up people and if you're bringing up the maturity of your discussion, at least you could try and act like grown-ups instead of having a shitload of sand in your vagina because someone insulted your favourite guitarist on an internet message board.

You should have really read the posts before saying anything. I have never said Alexi is my favourite guitarist, he isn't. Did I make myself clear? Now can you stop using the fanboy arguments because they are not valid? Only thing I have said is that Alexi isn't complete shit like this guy is telling us. And I believe everyone with half a brain thinks that too. Also you might have noticed that you can't argue with this guy.

Nice writing skills you got there Works0fheart, I was thinking of reading your post for lulz but then fuck it :D also this explains more or less anything
I deleted my facebook because I'm an antisocial douche... But yeah, I'll send it to you in a pm on here or on skype next time I see you on.
you probably had a bad day surfin le internets and someone was wrong on the forum so you came with all the bullshit.

Not to burst anyones bubble but broken hands don't make you play sloppy. The time away from playing of course hurts and you have have to practice some to get back where you were. I've broken my hand and fingers a couple of times. Nerve damage, now that's a whole other ballgame. I'm guessing Alexis sloppiness is the cause of not keeping his chops up and not taking care of the muscles in his hands/neck/shoulders.

Peteos, as correct as you are, you're just going to get flamed to death, but I commend you for your patience lol.

rj, if you're really that inclined to lurk my posts, have at it. Please convince yourself that anything I say on the internet is anything other than sarcasm and snide remarks if it has faggots like you involved in it. I'd like to go ahead and go on a tangent of insults but I really don't think there's much I really need to say to you considering you're clearly among the lowest rung of human beings as it is already. Your life as a whole is clearly a joke all its own. :lol:

I had no problem with you until now, and any conversation I had started in this thread was good mannered until you and Wild_Cockmongler decided it was time for some circle jerking.

In other news, iPot, how are you doing? haven't seen your name in quite some time man

"Don't get it confused, I don't listen to any of their stuff and haven't since probably 2007. And nope, but believe it or not, outside of your little comfort zone safety bubble that is this dead ass forum, people everywhere think they suck now."

This shit writes itself. Why are you still here, 5-6 years later, if you don't like the band anymore? I mean, you don't accidentally listen to a song, which sucks in your opinion, 20 or so times in a row. Or maybe you do, I don't know.

Is it the people? Can't be, since you said you're "an anti-social" person.

ps: Peteos, you're totally right. I bet alexi doesn't spend as much time practicing as he used to, which explains the sloppy live performances.

U mad? The walls of text are hilarious, keep on.

Jontzgu, the guy obviously has no time to practice drinking and partying 24\7. He chose the way and basically i don't give a shit if their live-performances went downhill, last time they've been to russia 15 years ago anyway. And i'm sorry to sadden that florida jerk but i have plenty of other bands to listen to :lol:

You should have really read the posts before saying anything. I have never said Alexi is my favourite guitarist, he isn't.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking generally about people who start flamewars because someone doesn't like Alexi.

In other news, iPot, how are you doing? haven't seen your name in quite some time man

Pretty much same as always, playing mah vidyas and pretending to know how to play guitar. Also at the moment I'm studying to become a school assistant but recently I've been thinking of quitting that shit and starting to study something else. Having practical training at daytimes and school at evenings isn't just for me. Other than that, nothing interesting with the exception of a lady in my life these days.

Now i get it, the forum is not for cob-related holy wars but to rant about your random ass life with your overseas lover. Makes sense, faith in people restored!

Peteos, as correct as you are, you're just going to get flamed to death, but I commend you for your patience lol.

rj, if you're really that inclined to lurk my posts, have at it. Please convince yourself that anything I say on the internet is anything other than sarcasm and snide remarks if it has faggots like you involved in it. I'd like to go ahead and go on a tangent of insults but I really don't think there's much I really need to say to you considering you're clearly among the lowest rung of human beings as it is already. Your life as a whole is clearly a joke all its own. :lol:

I had no problem with you until now, and any conversation I had started in this thread was good mannered until you and Wild_Cockmongler decided it was time for some circle jerking.
I'll tell you a secret, if you are too stupid to see it for yourself. You started this shit, not us. So please go back to your little cave.

I'll tell you a secret, if you are too stupid to see it for yourself. You started this shit, not us. So please go back to your little cave.

If I recall correctly, you were the first to start provoking him by stating this.

:D I knew I would get rage from defending Alexi.

If you weren't that mentally handicapped, I would tell you that counter-argument or opinion is not called raging but it's not necessary because I highly doubt it would change anything. Anyway, in this case I would call your aggressive defending "raging" instead of someone's honest opinions. Face the fact that everyone who listens/has listened to CoB doesn't suck Alexi's dick.

When have you started licking his balls kid? I didn't write anything to you so please shut your 15 year old mouth, ''mentally handicapped'' fag. You see I can call you names too. Vitun urpo.
Also please go back to school and learn to read finally if you still think this shit didn't start cause this ''antisocial douche'' started mocking people. This is exacly why I didn't register to this forum anytime sooner. I'm not really interested to spend my time arguing with stupid insecure teens like you. Case closed.

Ps. You are still using fanboy dicksucking thing in your comments? Are you perhaps yourself sexually confused and frustrated? Get some professional help with your obsession. Welcome to ignore list.

"The jury's still out: Is Alexi Laiho a real metal head or not? Stay tuned as the world awaits for the following, exciting turn of events..."