COB Miscellaneous

When have you started licking his balls kid? I didn't write anything to you so please shut your 15 year old mouth, ''mentally handicapped'' fag. You see I can call you names too. Vitun urpo.
Also please go back to school and learn to read finally if you still think this shit didn't start cause this ''antisocial douche'' started mocking people. This is exacly why I didn't register to this forum anytime sooner. I'm not really interested to spend my time arguing with stupid insecure teens like you. Case closed.

Ps. You are still using fanboy dicksucking thing in your comments? Are you perhaps yourself sexually confused and frustrated? Get some professional help with your obsession. Welcome to ignore list.

:D I knew I could get rage from defending Works0fHeart

Lol, logged in into forum just for lols. What do I see? I guess fanboys change, but their attitude doesn't. Saw Bodom live last november, they sucked, left the venue during half of the set. Medeia was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than Cob.

Yo to iPot and Worksofheart.

Now i get it, the forum is not for cob-related holy wars but to rant about your random ass life with your overseas lover. Makes sense, faith in people restored!

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails...nuinely+_878b61cf199bc2397962a2b3f01c1c1c.jpg

Pretty much same as always, playing mah vidyas and pretending to know how to play guitar. Also at the moment I'm studying to become a school assistant but recently I've been thinking of quitting that shit and starting to study something else. Having practical training at daytimes and school at evenings isn't just for me. Other than that, nothing interesting with the exception of a lady in my life these days.

That's pretty much my life in a nutshell right now as well so I almost want to say congratulations because it sounds like you're doing well but being in a nearly identical situation I imagine it must be a bit boring/stressful as well lol.

Also, if you play some PC stuff then add me on steam. I've got like a zillion games so chances are you play at least one of them.

That's good though about the lady and stuff.

Too bad these cock-goblins here don't believe you so I should just say instead:

WHO IS SHE YOU ASSHOLE?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! YOU'RE MY 'OVERSEAS LOVER'!!!!

:Spin:

When have you started licking his balls kid? I didn't write anything to you so please shut your 15 year old mouth, ''mentally handicapped'' fag. You see I can call you names too. Vitun urpo.
Also please go back to school and learn to read finally if you still think this shit didn't start cause this ''antisocial douche'' started mocking people. This is exacly why I didn't register to this forum anytime sooner. I'm not really interested to spend my time arguing with stupid insecure teens like you.

What in the hell has he said to even remotely give you the impression that he's insecure? :lol:
He's probably been the most polite person in this thread so far and you're the one sitting here trying your hardest to flex your e-muscles. In just this one thread you've exhausted your entire vocabulary it seems because all of your insults are just petty name-calling with no real backing logic to anything you've said. Kill yourself cyka

Case closed.

Well that's good, now maybe just your account as well.

Ps. You are still using fanboy dicksucking thing in your comments? Are you perhaps yourself sexually confused and frustrated? Get some professional help with your obsession. Welcome to ignore list.

Damn, you got him bro. Show him to that ignore list you bad mamajamma! :lol:

I don't even get where you pull half of this stuff out of, lmfao. I really don't understand. Someone clearly has a sandy vagina.

"The jury's still out: Is Alexi Laiho a real metal head or not? Stay tuned as the world awaits for the following, exciting turn of events..."

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmn, look at that, Joonas throwing a curve ball out of nowhere with the lol's :lol:

:D I knew I could get rage from defending Works0fHeart

<33333

Lol, logged in into forum just for lols. What do I see? I guess fanboys change, but their attitude doesn't. Saw Bodom live last november, they sucked, left the venue during half of the set. Medeia was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than Cob.

Yo to iPot and Worksofheart.

Damn, fucking blast from the past over here. How you doing man?

<33333

Damn, fucking blast from the past over here. How you doing man?

Doing great! Keeping the Latvian metal scene alive. Started to play guitar again, since in recent years I have been just doing vocals. Decided to drop by and say hi.
Overall, life's good.

This forum brings back memories of owning fanboys... Those were the days, man!

That's good man. Any links to your material? I'd like to hear it.

And yeah, this place definitely had many more laughs a few years ago than it does now but it still gets a few moments here and there lol.

And yeah, this place definitely had many more laughs a few years ago than it does now but it still gets a few moments here and there lol.

Yeah, I haven't got good laughs on this board in a long time but this thread is comedy gold. Must be pretty windy in Sahara or Kalahari because there's sand all over people's vaginas.

Also, added you on Steam though I don't play too much on my PC, mainly because it's old as fuck and at the moment I devote my life to Demon's Souls.

Also, nice too see you too T3h_Killjoy.

Also, alsoing is my new hobby.

rofl abandon ship, public threesome salad tossing incoming

at least you could try and act like grown-ups instead of having a shitload of sand in your vagina because someone insulted your favourite bitch on an internet message board.
also.

I can't think of anything more patetic than hanging around on a forum for a band that you don't like anymore. Okey, they haven't made a damn good album since 2001 or 2003, but their newest isn't the worst metal out there either.
I mainly hang around for guitar related stuff anyways, and I've been a member since the beginning (almost).

Wow what a coincidence! All these guys logged into this thread at the same time!

Well that escalated quickly.......

We all know Alexi is not the greatest live player....no denying that. He has his moments.

Lots of hate on this forum and not enough useful information.....the main reason I don't post much anymore. I do keep an eye on the guitar/equipment threads.....that's what really gets my dick hard......along with WorksOfheart...how you been buddy?

Pretty much why I decided to check in. Always some nice stuff here and there.

People always return after a short while full of positive energy, until this forum challenges their self-esteem again. It's natural that people drawn to music of this nature have many unsolved conflicts looking for a way to erupt. And chances are you'll be the target, it's always nice to hurt a newcomer's feelings a little.

I can't think of anything more patetic than hanging around on a forum for a band that you don't like anymore. Okey, they haven't made a damn good album since 2001 or 2003, but their newest isn't the worst metal out there either.
I mainly hang around for guitar related stuff anyways, and I've been a member since the beginning (almost).

Me too pretty much. It's why I signed up here to begin with.

that's what really gets my dick hard......along with WorksOfheart...how you been buddy?

lol, I've been alright. School, work, art, music, not necessarily in that order, rinse repeat. How about you man?

Just took a big dump, smelled bad but feels so nice. Planning to go for a walk, scratching me balls right now, ah life's good. How's urs folks?

lol, I've been alright. School, work, art, music, not necessarily in that order, rinse repeat. How about you man?

Work, gym, play.......then all over again. Nothing too much. Mainly work. Don't even get to play that much anymore..although I got Obscura's Cosmogenesis Tab book and am trying to learn Universe Momentum....what a bitch that is. Some pretty big stretches. I'll get it down pretty soon though.

Been wanting to go to another concert, but nobody worth a shit has come around that I want to see since the Death concert. CoB isn't even coming to Orlando on the next tour. Wouldn't mind seeing them again, but not too big a deal. Really hoping Tool releases something new and comes around. Would love to see them again.

Didn't you get a job at a music shop or something? You still there? Still playing the Jackson?