Miscellaneous TV thread

James May is his name. :) They all rock mightily, I absolutely love that show although I missed alot of the last season. Did see them resurfacing the road though. :lol:

Have missed about 8 weeks of telly cos I have been watching DVDs. Mostly been watching all 5 seasons of The A Team on a loop, with a smattering of Star Trek: TNG, and this week a little Red Dwarf and Firefly thrown in for good measure. More Star Trek arriving in the house this weekend, and also very excited to hear that The Fall Guy will be out on DVD in June!! Gotta love DVDs. :)

apparently Judas Priest was on ABC2 the other night in SA. Don't ask me what the show was or in what context - one of my mates SMSd me but I was too busy at the time to tune in...

It would have been the Classic Albums: British Steel episode. As interesting as it is, it concentrates way too much on "Living After Midnight" and "Breaking the Law" and ignores every other song. The Ace of Spades one was on the other night too.

It would have been the Classic Albums: British Steel episode. As interesting as it is, it concentrates way too much on "Living After Midnight" and "Breaking the Law" and ignores every other song. The Ace of Spades one was on the other night too.
Yes, I found out the shows title the other day; Iron Maiden's No. of the Beast was featured the week before Priest. I'll probably tune in tonite, sounds like a bit of fun.

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THAT THE SHIELD SEASON 6 HAS STARTED IN THE US!

I loved The Shield! But when I got into it it was on Ten at like 9.30 and they started putting it on so late, I couldn't watch it anymore. I got up to season 3 I think. Then we got Foxtel, and I can watch it again, but I'm so far behind I think I'll just rent the DVDs.

You'll all be pleased to learn that Big Brother is on again this weekend. :) I'm actually interested to see how contrived it's going to be, just to keep people interested this time around.

I'm so excited I think I'm gonna leave this net cafe right now and go home for a pull.

Bring Free Ride back
any show with a sun tanning champion with a kip winger tattoo on his back is some class viewing to me

29393.jpg