Missed Hypocrisy last night

scarred886

New Metal Member
Sep 6, 2002
Visit site
Fucking club had one person checking people. Went just to see Hypocrisy,and didnt even get in till just before COB went on. On the upside though, Peter was very cool and assured me they will be back soon. still been wanting to see them for ten years, it was a pretty big dissapointment.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( TOTAL shite.... I fully feel for you...
What is it up there?!!? First the other gig and then this.. People buy the tickets to see the shows, NOT to stand in line!!!!! :(
But did the interview go good?? Tellmetellmetellme!!! :)

lumitalvi said:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( TOTAL shite.... I fully feel for you...
What is it up there?!!? First the other gig and then this.. People buy the tickets to see the shows, NOT to stand in line!!!!! :(
But did the interview go good?? Tellmetellmetellme!!! :)
Not really an interview just caught up to him and one of the COB guys and had a beer. but it was still cool.

I was at that show last night as well and missed the first two songs of Hypocrisy due to the idiots workinf the door. Just a thought, but shouldn't they let the people who had gone out of their way to secure tickets ahead of time into the venue first? That's the whole point of having tickets, to ensure that you actually get in to the fucking show! Morons.

I was at the show in Scottsdal as well. The line was total bullshit, I was on the left, then they moved us all to the right. So I was late getting in, but good thing I didn't miss Hypocrisy. Haha, funny thing, when Peter was talking about the new song, I yelled ERASER!!! before he could, and he gave me a cold stare....haha.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I was first in line for the Scottsdale show! I got to the venue at 3pm and waited by the door. I was so determined to be frist in line! I was front row, dead center watching Tagtgren belting out those harrowing screams! He even did the first scream in Fractured millenium!!!! INSANE!!! Killing art Crushed! I wish they played the whole plesure of molestation. Im suprised they didnt play anything from 4th dimension or final chapter.

COB rocked the fucking house too-again, front row, dead center! They played "everytime i die", so i was very content

I decided to grab a beer between COB and nevermore. Nevermore crushed also. That solo to "I voyager" is fucking insane!!! Jeff loomis is this just this side of laiho for taking the metal guitar virtuoso throne!

I am a dimmu fan, but not as much as Hypocrisy. I stayed for about 5 songs, then i left. I was happy enough to be front row for Hypocrisy and bodom. That alone was worth the 30 dollars!