Missin' you in the US!

COB, Slayer and 3 Inches of Blood... should they play a show together?

• Total voters

Hellhound_Arrived

New Metal Member
Jun 24, 2008
Texas
we're missing you guys over here in the US! i'm gonna keep my eyes open for your next show close around though....

i had a thought... granted i was wasted at the time but still... i think one of the most badass shows of all time would be COB, Slayer and 3 inches of blood. Anyone else think that would be a good mix?

Whether it's with Slayer and 3IOB or with BDM and BB&M (I honestly prefer second, I'm not a huge Slayer fan), I really hope the guys get their arses to US soon enough :lol: I didn't get a chance to go to Gigantour, so I wanna make up for that failure this fall or next spring...

Well, isn't Europe having them, like, now? and for most of the summer? CoB is from fcking Europe anyway.

I think the dude was saying that they should come back after they're done entertaining Europeans.

over in MA there is already a show plan for "Rock and Shock" that has Bodom with BTBAM and Obituary.

heh just noticed the other thread.

it was on blabbermouth. Supposed to be a mini-festival with Gwar, Between the Buried and me, Mushroom Head, Insane Clown Posse and others.

Nooooooo.......I want a Children of Bodom headlining tour!!! I've seen Gwar three times(SOTU twice and Viva La Bands) and they are only entertaining to watch the first time. Same show each time. I will only go if COB plays at least 1 hour. Although, an hour and a half or more would definitely be appreciated!

I just saw "mini-festival" right now. My apologies. Thank whoever. Will COB be doing a headline in the US this fall?

I just saw "mini-festival" right now. My apologies. Thank whoever. Will COB be doing a headline in the US this fall?

I'm hoping that's the case. Saw them @ Gigantour '08 (Cleveland) and the following night in Pittsburgh, PA (headlined). The Pittsburgh show they played an hour and a half.. and I was about 5 feet from Alexi right in the middle. I'd do anything to relive that night.. as long as they play Banned from Heaven!