Missing posts?

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Heya. We made a server switch yesterday which should have been seamless but there is one report of a guy making some posts that seemed to have disappeared.

Can anyone please let me know if you made a post that seems to now be missing? It would have been yesterday morning USA EST.

Thanks!

I made a short post on the F.O.H. forum under the "noisy computer fans" thread. Seemed to show up fine at first but it was gone an hour later, and is still missing now. Actually, when I initially hit the reply button, I was suddenly re-directed to a totally unrelated Ultimate Guitar forum, where my post showed up under some random topic from 2009 :loco:. I couldn't delete it or anything, either, so who knows where it is now :lol:.

I made a post yesterday during that time in 'The "English is my 2nd language" Thread', and someone also posted after me
in the same thread. They appeared normally, but abit later both of the posts where gone, leaving me scratching my
head & wondering if I said anything offensive, which I didn't do by a long shot imo. Deleted ones were 2 posts before
the last one in there, as of now. No harm done, to me anyways ;)

I made a post in the funny pictures thread yesterday (or the day before) that got deleted.
Thanks Deron

The only thing I noticed was that I would click on one topic and end up in a totally different place. It was strange but it stopped doing it now. Yesterday morning by the way. Now that I'm thinking about it I believe it was an announcement from you, MetalAges.

I opened a thread about 3-4 months ago, on the practice room section:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...free-multitracks-real-drums-you-free-cds.html

Unfortunately the posts of the last week are all gone! I commented on all the mixes, we announced the winners along with thanks and various other stuff, some people also replied, so probably 5-6 posts are deleted! Any idea why? Can we restore them?

What is even stranger is that me pm of that period are also gone!