Mix my bands album for fun!

This is very generous of you fella, I look forward to having a go at this once I get tired of playing my new 7 string!!

I think your band are brilliant, not often that I find this type of metal so listenable these days. Your shit is tight fella, reminds me of Nevermore in parts but that is never a bad thing (see what I did there?).

Best thing for a break up is time dude, do somethings for you, be selfish, be cool headed, and soon things will start to look better, bit by bit, day by day. What you want is think now is that there will come a day in the future where you will look back and think, how well did I deal with that... very well indeed!!!

Nice track..

I could do with more time on the guitars but heres a pretty punchy mix...

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, this is very awesome and generous of you by doing this! Tracks are awesome, playing is awesome, vocals are sick :)
Did a mix of B-Vera, probably gonna do some more for the fun of it when i have some spare time :)

Click me!

Drums are a combination of SSD4 and S2.0 (Think the kit is Slate and cymbals SD) guitars are all reamped with my trustworthy Marshall Valvestate. Lots of compression, lots of tape emulation, lots of surgical eq's etc. etc. I can look up the details for anyone who's interested :)

Cheers and have fun!

I didnt spend nearly enough time on drums.. Perhaps later

My attempt:

Attempt #2
Spent some time on this one... Perhaps too much bass.. Not a fuck was given.

First and foremost, THANK YOU so much for jumping on this guys it's just unbelievable to see this much of a response... I can't stop smiling, thank you so much! I'm so glad that you guys have enjoyed and are still enjoying mixing our tracks! I love listening back to all of the different styles and vibes!

This one is really tasty man! Nice job!!!

Reminds me of Nevermore in parts but that is never a bad thing (see what I did there?).
Hahaha I did indeed sir, I did indeed!!! :D

Remember folks! If you like what you've heard and wish to support us, just come on over to our Facebook page and chuck us a like! Easy to do and works in both our favours :D

www.facebook.com/thekarhugroove

Cheers guys!!!

Joe

I just found this thread and have been wanting to practice so thank you haha. I did the first song B-Vera which I really like. Let me know what you think of my mix. I havent been doing this for very long so feedback is appreciated :D

I didnt use your songs as a reference I just went with what I wanted it to sound like.