Mix my bands album for fun!

I think anyone who has used the raw tracks to improve their mixing skills of gotten any entertainment out of Joe's generosity should buy the fucking album. I will start the ball rolling. I've pledged €10 to https://karhu.bandcamp.com/.

Come on, everyone in this thread should do this. If you smoke, drink, own a mobile phone or eat at fucking McDonald's regularly then the asking price of €5 should be easily within your means. And if you don't have any bad habits that you spend money on there's absolutely no excuse :D

Man, this is so kind, thank you so much!

I think anyone who has used the raw tracks to improve their mixing skills of gotten any entertainment out of Joe's generosity should buy the fucking album. I will start the ball rolling. I've pledged €10 to https://karhu.bandcamp.com/.

Come on, everyone in this thread should do this. If you smoke, drink, own a mobile phone or eat at fucking McDonald's regularly then the asking price of €5 should be easily within your means. And if you don't have any bad habits that you spend money on there's absolutely no excuse :D

Agreed. Which is exactly why I did buy the album!

Hi guys, thanks for the multis Humidfume!. You´re pretty awesome!, so tight playing there.

Here is my mix:

It was so funny to mix. As said, I will buy the album.

Cheers from Spain!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing so nice tracks. My Ignorance mix:

ssd4 terry date drums, kemper reamped guitars with diezel herbert profile. I've also edited drums to make them more interesting, added some ghost notes, some upbeat hats and cymbals

Wow man!, those guitars sound amazing!......fucking kemper....didn´t know it sounds so great.

I haven't tried to mix of them yet, just digging listen to the album. KERpaser is my favourite. I love the DI sound. What's the guitar pickup and what DI was used? Sounds nice and meaty.

EDIT: Ignore me. I see that you've already answered this.

Ok, sorry for my late again (paypal problems) I just buy the album. FLAC quality is great. Again Humidfume, thanks for sharing your music like this way, I enjoy a lot mixing your songs.

Nicolás Daniel García Sordo;11004700 said:
Ok, sorry for my late again (paypal problems) I just buy the album. FLAC quality is great. Again Humidfume, thanks for sharing your music like this way, I enjoy a lot mixing your songs.

No problem man, thank you so much for picking up a copy of the album, really means a lot!

After a super long time without mixing, I have finally decided to come back to it. Here's a short mixdown (no master) I did of the intro of the song KERpaser. Feedback would be highly appreciated since my current room acoustics suck.

Nice attempt @FantaFuture92 .

I find your mix a bit midrangy. Maybe u can try to cut a bit 650hz on guitars (2 or 3 dBs ), a couple of dB around 1khz on the mid elements (bass, kick, snare, vocals). You can try to boost less the kick low end, it's a bit excessive around 80hz, and maybe u can boost a bit around 3kz.

Did you head my mix? What do you think about it? Where I can improve? (it's a really fast attempt, but I'm curious :D )

Guys, here's our take on the B-Vera song... We did not hear the final product yet before mixing and mastering this track. Then we compare to the original mastered product. What do you think guys??? Drone Studio Productions....

link to the mixed song -->>

Another mixed track reality 2.0 --> mixed our way... drone studio productions . What do you think guys? : )

Does anyone know the tempo for d-44?

All the other songs are fine but can't for the life of me figure this one out. Cheers! \m/