Mix my bands album for fun!

I loved KERpasser so I tried my hand on it. My stress tests for my taste could hold up to original, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my shot at Ignorance:

Decided consciously to change my bass processing a bit, since my mixes are either overwhelmed by bass, or not having enough low end for punch. Not quite there yet, but usable.

Thank you :)

The drums are Superior Metal Forge and the guitars are Waves GTR's PRS Scorch (I think the model is called). I'm not that happy with the tone, I think I ended up with 3 Waves Q10's trying to force a nice tone out of it, hehe. Been a while since I mixed heavy music, so... :)

The snare isn't right...are you triggering and not using the midi? The snare hits are too many in the verse..

The drums are better. I still think the snare is loud but that's just my opinion of course.

The snare isn't right...are you triggering and not using the midi? The snare hits are too many in the verse..

The drums are better. I still think the snare is loud but that's just my opinion of course.

The more the better?^^
Yepp i triggered...

Well i think now the Kickdrum is louder than the Snare, isnt it?

These songs are great fun! A shot at "Survival of the Richest". Thanks again for the tracks.