D%20Zero%20Split%20Left.png

Partial Track is Reality 2.0 we left out the Drums so you can hear the amp

Soundcloud

Thanks VeneMorte for providing the Stems

Cheers
S1770

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit you guys are amazing!!!
Had the best time putting together this mix, such a fantastic song. Feeling pretty happy with how it turned out! :)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21735317/B-Vera.mp3

Dude.... *hugs*

Thanks VeneMorte for providing the Stems

NP buddy!!

Oh boy, a friend of mine recommended this band to me about a year ago and today I finally got the hang of myself and got hooked right after :p
I've now spent three hours making this mix and I will probably spend another three or even more trying to fit some Townsendish synth tracks and other shit.

Hahaha nice!!!! Thanks for the compliments and feel free to share the track with us with the synths :D

Holy crap, this stuff is amazing! I fucking love the clean vocals on B-Vera, really reminds me of Daniel de Jongh, who just happens to be my favourite vocalist ever :p About to have a go at mixing B-Vera, I'll post it up here later. Thanks dude :)

EDIT:

Holy SUBDROP and WOW man thank you so much, I love textures hahaha :D
Hahaha, yeah, I loooove that riff but it was kinda lacking some impact in my mix so I just added an 808 drop and some shots from the Fireball mixing practice thingy, haha :lol: And yeah, everyone always struggles to pick their favourite band but for me it's just like 'nah, Textures every time' :D

Great fun mixing the tracks, big time thanks for uploading them!

Just wish i could make 'em sound better. Reality 2.0 and Darker Days.

Thanks again for making this available.
Have a band in next week looking for a LOG type guitar sound so I tried a re-amp with SOTR to get close with the MK4.
https://copy.com/24lWWyjfSuEhgYmC

Duncans sound fantastic here.
A reminder that I hate the EMG sound :)

Damn guys! This is so incredible that after a year you're still going at it!!! AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!!!!

otero1st: Keep at it man, the mix isn't glued together fully yet, but it's getting there! Try adding some more presence to the kicks and toms, bring the vocals forward etc! Have a great one!!!

Hi Venemorte! Great music like usual! My fast try bellow. I hope you like it. Maybe not snare sound hahaha

Stay Metal!

Hi, are these song tracks still available?
I'd like to get back into mixing and would like to take a go at these.
Are all the tracks separated?