Mix These Raw Stems!

Hey

Heres my mix, had some trouble getting the guitars to sit in the mix, enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dont use vocals and clean guitars
Althought 10 minute work

Here's a quick one
Separate and/or dry stems for vocals would be nice.
It really limits what you can do with them when they're bussed to one track.

A little late to the party. Song is really cool! Here's my mix & master...

:headbang:

Guitars: Audio Assault Grind Machine
Bass: Podfarm
Drums: EZDrummer + Metal Machine EZX

It's late but here it is my mix. I'm not and expert and I'm still learning a lot but I liked the result. Thanks again for the song.

i guys, i know i'm really late but my studio was busy as hell during the past 3 months.
now i have a couple of weeks free and i'm mixing it, but i found some issues on reamping stage: sometimes guitars sounds a bit differents from section to section...i mean, seems like someone turned "off" the tone knob on the guitar on a verse and then open it again in the chorus...wtf happened?lol
i'm trying to give my best reamping it...i'll put online my mix during next week ;)
cheers

It's late but here it is my mix. I'm not and expert and I'm still learning a lot but I liked the result. Thanks again for the song.

hey man, how did you achieve that guitar tone?
i really like it :D for me the best one in this thread :)

hey man, how did you achieve that guitar tone?
i really like it :D for me the best one in this thread :)

Edited: I put an 8 instead a 2khz and confused with the users T_T

Hey thank you very much, I really appreciate that. For the guitar I used Lepou and the TSE 808, eqin' the parts that my HS50 revealed like more painful for my ears (between 2-10k) and like most of the people doing hi-pass and low-pass filter to let the other instruments breath (100-10k). After that, I like to add harmonies and some saturation, and then I compress.

The best part of the tone give it to the guitar player it's a very tight performance and it's a pleasure to mix tracks like that.

If you need something more, it's an honor to be able to help someone in this type of things. :saint:

Edited: I put an 8 instead a 2khz and confused with the users T_T

Hey thank you very much, I really appreciate that. For the guitar I used Lepou and the TSE 808, eqin' the parts that my HS50 revealed like more painful for my ears (between 2-10k) and like most of the people doing hi-pass and low-pass filter to let the other instruments breath (100-10k). After that, I like to add harmonies and some saturation, and then I compress.

The best part of the tone give it to the guitar player it's a very tight performance and it's a pleasure to mix tracks like that.

If you need something more, it's an honor to be able to help someone in this type of things. :saint:

thanks mate, you made those plugins sounds really good!
i'm closing my mix in these days and i'll put online asap, let me know what you'll think :D
cheers!