Raw Stems for Music Video

anibawl

New Metal Member
Feb 5, 2011
Hey guys, so this is the third track from my bands EP that I'm posting up all the stem tracks to. The first 2 were demo tracks I recorded at my home studio, and this one is from our 6 song EP we recorded in a professional studio. The engineer who recorded us wasn't very familiar with metal music so we were never able to get a mix that we were happy with. We got all of the tracks and are currently trying to find a studio whose familiar with metalcore muzack to mix and master our EP.

Anywho I thought it'd be fun if I went ahead and posted this song to have people mess with the mix like the previous times. Some people really enjoyed being able to mess with others tracks even if they weren't all that into the music. So hopefully you guys have fun with these. I will also be practicing my mixing abilities while we wait for somebody to respond to all of the emails we just sent out.

We have a music video recorded as well to this track, so whenever we get a decent mix we'll throw it on the video and post it up. It may be several weeks before we get anything back to do so, but just thought I'd let you guys know. Also, these tracks are completely raw, no auto-tune or EQing minus maybe from the board (maybe?) but I'm ok with people hearing how we sound before all of the protools magic.

If you want to change up some stuff or add, or take away, it'll be a fun experience to see what other peoples inputs will be. With the last stems there were people who completely changed the drums so stuff like that is always inspiring.

Track mp3:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29798135/Audrey Rose Demo/Sunkin Ship Mix 6.mp3

Files:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-LJpjJeSlrheFNRLTJobjNtRms/edit?usp=sharing

88.2 Sample Rate
150 BPM
24 Bit
Song Name: A Sunken Ship
Band Name: Audrey Rose
Genre: Metalcore

If you guys do post this up on soundcloud or something, all we ask is that you tag it with: #audreyrosemetal so that we can pull up all of the mixes together and don't have to siphon through the internet to find them. Thank you guys!

Those sound sick!

I had gotten some other people over at sevenstring try these out too and I really liked this one mix where the guy changed up the intro part, anywho, we got permission to throw it on top of the video we had recorded. It's nothing pro, but it sounded cool to us! Hopefully we get a ton of more people messing with these too. This will not be the mix that we'll have on the album. But here is the video!

Last edited by a moderator: