Should I upload my stems or not?

Why does it keep getting pushed back so much? I thought originally it was supposed to come out late september, then it was late october, now we gotta wait longer? What's taking so long? It shouldn't take this long to mix, and get something mastered printed...
/vent

Why does it keep getting pushed back so much? I thought originally it was supposed to come out late september, then it was late october, now we gotta wait longer? What's taking so long? It shouldn't take this long to mix, and get something mastered printed...
/vent

Well the printing is finished on November 9th, but we couldn't arrange an earlier day to have a huge release party at our local club. I'm of course disappointed with myself, since I've had to postpone the release a few times, but we'd rather release it a bit late than unfinished. Also, I'm by no means a professional audio engineer, this is only my second production yet. I'm learning as I work and that's why it takes awhile for me to finnish a mix ...and having +15 guitar students and being a full-time student myself doesn't help either!

But I admit I made a mistake when I promised an early release date, even though I couldn't fullfill that promise ...and for that I'm truly sorry, as my intention was never to mislead people interested in our stuff.

The bottom line is, after a few months, now one gives a damn about whether it was released on October or November. All that matters, is whether it sounded good or not.

Well the printing is finished on November 9th, but we couldn't arrange an earlier day to have a huge release party at our local club. I'm of course disappointed with myself, since I've had to postpone the release a few times, but we'd rather release it a bit late than unfinished. Also, I'm by no means a professional audio engineer, this is only my second production yet. I'm learning as I work and that's why it takes awhile for me to finnish a mix ...and having +15 guitar students and being a full-time student myself doesn't help either!

But I admit I made a mistake when I promised an early release date, even though I couldn't fullfill that promise ...and for that I'm truly sorry, as my intention was never to mislead people interested in our stuff.

The bottom line is, after a few months, now one gives a damn about whether it was released on October or November. All that matters, is whether it sounded good or not.

It's all good, dude. I was just bummed to hear that we have to wait longer now because I've been wanting to mix this stuff for 2 months now since it was posted. I'm more than down to wait, and I appreciate you responding. Thank you.

Besides that, Can't wait to mix that shit! :headbang: