Mixed Reviews

walking dead 666

Evil Walks
Mar 22, 2005
Montreal, Canada
I wonder why so many mixed reviews? Every time I read a review for an Anthrax show with John it was amazing! Every concert I attended that John was a part of was amazing. I've read some reunion show reviews that range from pretty good to lousy. I for one would love for this show to head to Montreal, Quebec City or Toronto so I can see first hand. It's no secret that I prefer Bush, but I've got to know what the hell is going on here! :erk:

Dude, I've been a John Bush fan WAY before he was in Anthrax. But the reunion show was a fucking blast. Personally, I go to concerts to have fun and it takes the band to get me there(not just...um other..substances). They took me there at the speed of light.:)

Bass Fellow said:
Dude, I've been a John Bush fan WAY before he was in Anthrax. But the reunion show was a fucking blast. Personally, I go to concerts to have fun and it takes the band to get me there(not just...um other..substances). They took me there at the speed of light.:)
Nice man! I'm glad you had a blast. I'd like to check them out with Joey too!

well, first off, those that would have given bush bad reviews stopped posting here.

as for me, I was fan of both singers and I was truthful in mine. Point was. Yes, they were rusty but then who cares about that other than a huge perfectionist prog metal fan. all shows aren't perfect. Except for quality soundboard sound, that is why I think it is silly to criticize a live cd as live shows aren't perfect anytime.