Blond Panda

New Metal Member
Jan 6, 2017
Germany
soundcloud.com
I probably shouldn't spam this forum too much, but anyways, this is one of my own songs.
It walks the line between Deathcore and Hardcore, so if you're a fan of any of these genres, this one might be for you (unless you really hate my song, I guess).
It's 47 tracks, including bounced out drum tracks and Midi, amp'd guitars and bass as well as DIs, synths and vocals.
The vocals are clipping a little, so keep that in mind. My suggestion is to just run with it and put some distortion on the vocal tracks to mask it.
Further information, such as gear used, and tempo information are stored in a separate text file, included with the download.
I also included pre-mixed stems and my own mix of the song in the files this time, which is either meant as reference material or because I want to brag about my sub-par mixing skills.
You can use your own drum samples and guitar/bass tones, but if you want to use what I used, you can do that too!

Here's the link to the tracks:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WkES0UMWmf2KQPH5G_bwRAB4QXou4org

Here's my mix of the song, if you care:

[EDIT] Fixed some grammar and spelling mistakes, because I can't be fucked to proof-read my posts before I post them.
[EDIT2] Changed the link to be the correct one... whoops...
[EDIT3] Updated the link. Downloads should work again.

Last edited:
Loving the overall tone, but things seem to be a tat misaligned. The drum midi starts a tat early, which I admit may be a tat confusing.
My tip, try matching the reference track.
The guitars, bass and drums start the instance the first scream starts.
I will repair! :kickass:

HERE:

Last edited:
Cool arrangement and composition. I did enjoy the mix and I like how the overheads sit in the mix. Though at times i felt that the kick and snare disappeared and got washed over.