MIXING TIME, SONG3: Complete Feared song inside

Here`s my take:

http://www.box.net/shared/gbh5li4vt5

Done in couple of hours, but good Di`s and drum midi made it easy to get it to sound good.
Drum is Superior 2 with only kick replaced, main rhythm guitars are TSE X30 through Nebula, Bass is Amplitube Ampeg, and solos are Line6 Soldano.

What kinda amuses me with this mix is that I made it without any listening at all…and its listenable! I call these “completely tool”-presets (even quite complicated) and they’re useful for some quick cover song templates. This particular one, especially if there was just a tad more gain from the amp (JMP) or TS9, is ready for Stabbing the Drama type fun. Tbh, big part of me is hoping to became a tool, because it'll free some time to playing and other doings...

Btw, I'm really sorry that I update so often and always remove older files quickly from server. That's because its huge 100mb storage for fractal images runs out almost immediately (and I definitely will use that damn ftp because I PAY for it 5e/2months haha!)

what was the point of this post and making a mix completely off presets? am i just misreading this post?!

" Tbh, big part of me is hoping to became a tool, because it'll free some time to playing and other doings..." wtf?

what was the point of this post and making a mix completely off presets? am i just misreading this post?!

" Tbh, big part of me is hoping to became a tool, because it'll free some time to playing and other doings..." wtf?

What's the problem, perhaps spelling and the word "preset"? I mean that if I make a lightweight 4 gain stage amp for a certain purpose, then I might call the whole circuit in there simply as my "EVH-preset". And when its ready I can forget the amp and concentrate on new things and playing...

Don't get me wrong though, cause I appreciate all kinds of originality. Like in the amp modelling world, there's always need new amps build for modelling. (Especially, afaik, there's no real-time circuit emulation ready yet.) Same goes for new mixes. But sometimes I just don't want or have time to be creative and part of me wants to be a mixing-tool working with previous presets.