Mixing weed and music

Do you smoke weed before listining to music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weed doesn't get me high, it just makes my nose bleed and makes me consume monstrous amounts of food. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Pass that shit over here!!:cool:

cheech__chong_4.jpg

To the ones who do smoke: Have you guys ever experienced Benighted (the song) when stoned? Actually, the entire Still Life album? It has to be one of the most amazing experiences ever. Talk about enhancing the music... Wow! I only started smoking (frequently) around last year and I know what it's like to listen to Opeth completely sober (been listening to them for awhile), but listening to them when high is a different story altogether. Then again, this is probably stoner talk. Then again, at least I'm on-topic.

To the ones who do smoke: Have you guys ever experienced Benighted (the song) when stoned? Actually, the entire Still Life album? It has to be one of the most amazing experiences ever. Talk about enhancing the music... Wow! I only started smoking (frequently) around last year and I know what it's like to listen to Opeth completely sober (been listening to them for awhile), but listening to them when high is a different story altogether. Then again, this is probably stoner talk. Then again, at least I'm on-topic.

Yes.
A friend of mine played benighted on guitar during a chill-session and it was freaking amazing. We asked him to play it again and again.

This music is so intense that it doesn´t matter whether you are sober or not.
But if you are not, you look at the music from a different perspective, cause your reception is way different and so on bla... stoner talk...:D

Quick, someone call this guy a boogerhead or a stupid-brain.

p.s. drugs are lame (that includes alcohol and especially cigarettes. fucking disgusting and it creates disgusting people)

yawn, when's the last time you drank a beverage with caffeine, or took a pain reliever for a headache? what's that? you do both of these things regularly? you fucking disgust me

that depends on the quality of the stuff, probably some damn good stuff in africa.:headbang: