mjau ..

Nattsmyg

Bortbyting
Apr 15, 2005
Sverige, Ängelholm
www.nattsmyg.com
Wow,,, .. so quiet here,.

I just recorded guitars for my third Nattsmyg demo and desperatly browsed my way here since it's very boring to just fall asleep.
If you too are bored and can't sleep Vintersorg, then you are most welcome to listen to all the Nattsmyg songs ^^
I sent a copy of the demos to my mother and she says she easily falls asleep while listening to them, I don't know if that's good or bad.

I really enjoyed this :voff voff voff and a viff vaff vaff
I have a similar looking cat, her name is Blixten .. Flash in english and she was born when I was 6 .. and now I'm 22 .. you do the math.
Do you have a cat Vintersorg ?

Does anyone have any fun links ?

I should sleep now

NattensThyr said:
Hehe, will the next Nattsmyg demo have cat-focused yrical themes ;) ?
Perhaps ^^
I don't have a clue what the lyrics for the demo will be about. I think I will have to go into the forest and find me a big rock to sit and think on.
Lyrics aren't my strong side, I usually write half of a lyric before I know what it will be about.

Those vikingcats were cool ^^
It was almost decided that we would do a cover of the Immigrant Song when I played at the festival Tullakrok with Frostnatt 2 weeks ago.

Blixten:
IMAG0024.JPG

Image_D022_.JPG

Nattsmyg said:
Wow,,, .. so quiet here,.

I just recorded guitars for my third Nattsmyg demo and desperatly browsed my way here since it's very boring to just fall asleep.
If you too are bored and can't sleep Vintersorg, then you are most welcome to listen to all the Nattsmyg songs ^^
I sent a copy of the demos to my mother and she says she easily falls asleep while listening to them, I don't know if that's good or bad.

I really enjoyed this :voff voff voff and a viff vaff vaff
I have a similar looking cat, her name is Blixten .. Flash in english and she was born when I was 6 .. and now I'm 22 .. you do the math.
Do you have a cat Vintersorg ?

Does anyone have any fun links ?

I should sleep now

I've had several cats and a dog, but at the moment I don't have any pets, Mattias has two cats though.

mr V