MJR's arrangment of the star wars suite

It's not going to be available anywhere else..it's a perk of fan club membership & as such, that'll be the only way to get it.

MartyF said:
Does anyone have a tab ?

brands_left_tab.jpg

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I thought if they had more than 1 fan club CD that they wouldn't give out the other ones anymore... will this be true?
Yeah, I've been wondering the same thing.. When they release a new fan club CD will they give out both CDs to new members or only the most recent one?

Only the most recent one will be sent out as part of memberships, but periodically I'll make the older cd(s) available to members only for purchase while I still have copies. Once they're gone, though, then they're gone for good.

And let's not talk about stealing this music here folks..aside from it being just plain not cool, totally cheapass, AND lame, the fan club cd is very personal to me because I put a lot of work into it, so stealing the material from it is like ripping off the band AND me, and isn't going to make me like you very much.

Jax said:
And let's not talk about stealing this music here folks..aside from it being just plain not cool, totally cheapass, AND lame, the fan club cd is very personal to me because I put a lot of work into it, so stealing the material from it is like ripping off the band AND me, and isn't going to make me like you very much.

Is there any way you can put just samples of it on the website? :erk: