MJR's arrangment of the star wars suite

sorry for digging up such an old post, but if I choose the Basic Membership, do I still get the fan club cd and a shirt? or can I purchase them both once I become a member? Cuz I really want the cd but the basic membership is the only one i can afford.

sorry for digging up such an old post, but if I choose the Basic Membership, do I still get the fan club cd and a shirt?

Nope, the Basic Membership doesn't inclue either of those things.

or can I purchase them both once I become a member? Cuz I really want the cd but the basic membership is the only one i can afford.

Extra shirts are made available for purchase to members now & then, but not on an ongoing basis. Extra CDs were made available on two occasions, but due to someone buying an extra & proceeding to sell it on eBay when one of the conditions of the sale was that they not be sold on eBay (he even put in the auction info that he 'snagged it from the Fan Club leader as a back up copy for my first one'..no shame), extras will no longer be sold; they'll only be available with membership purchase, or as prizes in contests now & then.

So basically if you want a shirt AND cd, you'll have to buy a Deluxe membership.

I was pretty unhappy about it. See, I have no control over what people do with the cd that comes with their membership. It's theirs to do with as they please..they wanna sell it on eBay, then that's their choice. But when I made extras available (with the intent that they be given as gifts or the like) & asked people not to sell them on eBay, & they do so anyway..to be honest, I feel personally offended.