MLB 2010 season -Fantasy Baseball

Badbird

Never banned
Oct 14, 2009
Ayn Rand is dead hahahahaha
Spring training is coming up,and the real season starts in two months from now.This thread can talked about fantasy baseball too.So disscuss pro baseball on here.People like Krig stay out.
Go RED SOX!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

I'm an Orioles fan. Nothing to talk about really. Everybody knows what teams are going to go to the playoffs for the most part before the season even starts. Baseball is dumb like that ;)

I'm an Orioles fan. Nothing to talk about really. Everybody knows what teams are going to go to the playoffs for the most part before the season even starts. Baseball is dumb like that ;)

There can be surpises like the Rays making to the playoffs in 2008.Sure we know the Sawx and Yanks make the playoffs all the time,but not all the teams are the same.How is Oriole Park at Camden Yards?I hear lots of good things about it.

There can be surpises like the Rays making to the playoffs in 2008.Sure we know the Sawx and Yanks make the playoffs all the time,but not all the teams are the same.How is Oriole Park at Camden Yards?I hear lots of good things about it.

It's a really nice stadium. I've been there a few times. I live in NYC though, I go to a lot of Yankee games just to boo at them. The new Yankee Stadium is amazing.