New MLB 2010 thread

OK, so the Nationals have Stephen Strasburg, the biggest pitching prospect and drafted Bryce Harper, an uber hyped batter. If these two guys turn out to be the real deal, I see a very bright future for DC.

I mean, Strasburg put on one helluva show tonight, but that was against the Pirates.

The pirates aren't great but they shouldn't be underestimated in their own park.

Also, obviously Washington got those two guys because being the worst team in the league (though not at the moment) they get to pick first. Let's see if those two can carry them.

First time the Reds have gone this far since 1995 (and when I really lost interest in baseball for whatever reason), so I paid a bit of attention this year

Reds better beat the damn Phillies. Getting no-hit in the first game doesn't bode well for them though.

Not our fault your local team sucks ass. I'd be bored to death watching a D-bags game too.

Your argument is invalid. I could be next door to a team who won the pennant every year and never be interested in seeing them play, even for free.

Reds better beat the damn Phillies. Getting no-hit in the first game doesn't bode well for them though.

Not gonna happen. Phillies are most likely going back to the world series.

I'm a yankees fan... I'd like to see them play the al champ game vs. the rangers.

Honestly, I'd be satisfied with anyone other than the rays winning the world series though.