MLB 2008 - Official Thread

I doubt it. The Angels pitching is too good and at least one of the guys in their lineup will come around in the second half. I also doubt Hamilton can continue to be as good as he was. Highest scoring lineup in Texas is almost as unimpressive as highest scoring lineup in Colorado.

Thing is, we score a lot on the road too... so we do actually have a quality lineup.

WTF! Can someone please call Disaster Relief for the Sox pen. 4-1 Sox...go to the bullpen, now 7-4 Rays.
Sox finish July -vs- Angels, Mariners, Yanks, Angels...as the Rays get the fuckin Jays, A's, KC, Jays. Never thought I'd say it, but the Rays could and probably will have a comfortable lead in the division going into August...YIKES!

WTF! Can someone please call Disaster Relief for the Sox pen. 4-1 Sox...go to the bullpen, now 7-4 Rays.
Sox finish July -vs- Angels, Mariners, Yanks, Angels...as the Rays get the fuckin Jays, A's, KC, Jays. Never thought I'd say it, but the Rays could and probably will have a comfortable lead in the division going into August...YIKES!
I think Manny should start shoving around some guys in that bullpen

We're under .500 for the first time since the third game of the season, and are poised to let the lame ass -4 Dodgers take over the division.

God our offense so fucking rules it hurts.

Hmmmm. Just what the doctor ordered to remedy the Sox losing streak...bring on the suckass Yanks! Lester was brilliant.

Interesting end last night. Arizona fails for 8 1/2 down 5-0 and posts 6 in the bottom of the 9th with no outs. Any offensive consistency and we'd easily be +20 or more just like..... who are those strange people from Tampa again?

Pretty fucking intense 9th inning yesterday, boys. I'm glad I went! I was thinking about skipping it because I had gone to a 4th of July party and didn't get home until 7:30 AM.

:cool: Sorry Pap, not tonight.

They don't look red white and blue to me, they just look white. Are the Jays wearing white and red logos? Canada Day was just on on Tuesday

Yeah, the logos have stars and stripes, and they are all the same shade of blue. It's tough to see on TV, but if you look on mlb.com they should have the hats for sale for each team.

And yes, I believe the Jays wore red and white caps for Canada day.

edit:
caps.jpg